Former #4 Jobe Watson

Its like Coming to America but Eddie Murphy is a white dude with a big nose

Who falls in love with Anthony McDowell-Tipungwuti.

1 Like

you go “I am the greatest legend of the last five years of a national sport on the other side of the country and adored by thousands of fans around the world hahahaha”

the laugh at the end is 100% necessary to win her over.

1 Like

yup maniacal laughter after saying anything sure does win over the ladies.

their response

‘whos this psycho?’

She was right though, he was unemployed.

Or did he fess up to being a barista?

It would have been fantastic for his ego that he was able to win over an intelligent, well off model who is studying to be a doctor, with him presenting as a barista / unemployed.

3 Likes

Being built like he-man probably helps

5 Likes

JOBE DENIES PIES LINK
BY JUSTIN TALENT 5 HOURS AGO

Former Essendon skipper Jobe Watson has denied that his meeting yesterday with Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley had anything to do with a potential role at the club.

The meeting, which was revealed last night on Seven News, was simply a chat about life after football in general according to the ex-midfielder.

“I wanted to catch up with Bucks and talk a little bit about retirement and things like that,” Watson told SEN Breakfast.

“It was more a chat about life in general than anything specific.”

Buckley had previously met former Western Bulldog Matthew Boyd in similar circumstances before he was announced as a Magpies development coach.

Stants to fark Carlton
Jobe to Pies?

My heart can’t take it.

2 Likes

It actually disturbs me how much goodwill I have towards Bucks. Hated him with a passion as a player, can’t help but respect him since.

26 Likes

fml

To be fair we picked kelly over stants to fill the role with us.

10 Likes

I ■■■■■■ love Jobe

7 Likes
4 Likes

He’s a top bloke. I’ve met a few times and I find him impossible to dislike. Has plenty of time for anyone and he’s really selfless.

1 Like

Yep hard to dislike Buckley the only coach who stuck up for Hirdy when every other coach didn’t want a bar of him.

8 Likes

Buckley is more well liked by Essendon fans than his own clubs fans

15 Likes

Thanks for posting this up, @sj_2150

There is a part 2 as well.

It is great to see Jobe looking relaxed and hear that his biggest stressors now are deciding what he wants to do next. He is opening a gym, in NY, in the new year, and he has a beautiful, highly intelligent, young lady friend that he appears to be totally smitten with.

He deserves all the happiness in the world.

He will always be the 2012 Brownlow Medalist to me. The AFL and those other two blokes can GAGF.

10 Likes

And one day will be reinstalled as such.

6 Likes