Former #4 Jobe Watson

Looking like his last season IMO

Should have been rested tonight along with Kelly after the wet slog last week and a 6 day turn around.

2 Likes

He was.

Body language not great, just doesn’t seem to have the urgency. Hope it turns around.

Nope. He always looks lethargic, but most of time he gets the pill 30 times so nobody has an issue with body language.

He’s been good the first three weeks. Had a shocker tonight but I have faith

1 Like

He and some of the others that had the year off will be exposed against the better quality teams. Those same players will look good to great against the poorer quality teams.

2 Likes

Needs a double shot of expresso

1 Like

He needs to be dropped.

Interesting that he played his normal role as an inside midfielder and struggled, whereas in the first three rounds he played more outside.

He has been great the first few weeks.

The poor bugger isn’t getting much help at the moment.

EDIT: B-u-g-g-e-r is censored LOL.

This is going to sound strange but is it me or does Jobe Watson appear substantially smaller/thinner than previous years?
He seems so much slimmer in his mid section/legs?
Has anyone else noticed this?

Prior to 2016:

He certainly looks less shiny.

4 Likes

Hit a wall I reckon just like Hepp

He has lost weight, like most players from two years ago.
However - you are comparing a photo with muscles tensed vs one where he is relaxed.

1 Like

Reckon Jobe, if he chose to, could grow a beard to rival B Houli.

Definitely smaller

Crushed by the weight of the last 4 years.

1 Like

Needs to start eating meat again

7 Likes

Most players seem to have slimmed down this year. Bird looked quite lean at the vfl. Howlett deliberately dropped weight. It may be a mix of getting Jobe to cover ground easier and Jobe’s body shape changing during the year off.

Going vegetarian won’t help.

2 Likes