Former #4 Jobe Watson

But doesnt that give you super Vegan powers?

(this could be a very useful response image on Blitz…)

■■■■■■ VEGAN innit

Looks like a typical vegetarian. Crook

1 Like

For me really was a passenger last night. I hope he was injured.

I think most of the former suspended players either with or not with Essendon have struggled. Hopefully time will allow him to become a force again.

Is this serious? I saw something on FB about him being vegan & thought surely not - must just be a bad rumour. Has he really gone vegan or vegetarian?

Yes he has. Full NY hipster.

Just Vego though, not Vegan AFAIK.

:anguished:

1 Like

ITS THE BETA

Peter Siddle

1 Like

He needs a few more games to get his rythym. Patience.

1 Like

I dont buy this bullshit about having 12 months off effects the players. He was woeful tonight. Jobe’s best asset was his size and strength in the contest and he has lost both. His choice. Its a bit of a worry

Carlisle was good yesterday. Melk has been going alright. I reckon it would have been easier for any of the 12 to slot into another team. Not going to pass judgement till we are at least half-way through the season.

Carlisle was good yesterday but has been ordinary for the first couple, Melksham has been horrid, Crameri was poor and is now injured. Ryder looks the best out of the lot until his brain fade

3 Likes

100%

The question is (for all of the 12, not just Jobe) does that have to be at AFL level.

1 Like

No.
But you have to be very careful not to rip the emotional heart out of things chasing ultimate practicality.

3 Likes

True. I don’t think we make any broad brush calls, ie saying Jobe and Stants are completely done. Surely there’s some shades of grey there, even with what they’ve been through.

Agree. I think this year we should be moving players in and out and having a look at what we’ve got going forward. I see nothing wrong with resting players from time to time, rewarding magoos form etc, maybe a little more than would normally be the case.

9 Likes

Agree 100%