Former #4 Jobe Watson

Our game plan is a lot more aggressive/direct now than under Hird, a lot of teams are trying to emulate what made the bulldogs successful last year.
I think Jobe is still getting used to it, he needs to keep taking risks and not worry about his stats, he will be fine.
Our ruckman has changed a heap this year, once we get some consistency (may not be this week with TBell) Jobe’s job at ball ups will be a lot easier.

Get those old creaky bones moving old fella. It ain’t over yet. At least, that’s what I’d say to him jokingly. And, it would be an obvious joke if he was looking at me while I said it.

Coming into this season i was really keen to see Jobe resting in the forwardline and kicking goals. I know he will get better with games but it doesn’t look as if he will be as damaging as first thought resting forward. Would love him to kick a few tomorrow and prove me wrong.

I just want him to kick that first goal, preferably not interstate in a dead patch like TIPPA did.

People are going to seriously lose their ■■■■ over it.

1 Like

He’d better hurry up or he is going to get bronx cheers.

Why?

Even at 60% capacity he’s still in our best 22.

2 Likes

I feel like the excitement has worn off for the returning players kicking goals.

Sure we will lose our ■■■■ over Jobe kicking a goal, but I don’t think anymore so than when he would normally kick a goal.

We would have absolutely lost our ■■■■ if he kicked one against the hawks. Time has passed now.

Agree but it’s Jobe. He gets love regardless

Give him a rest. Myers or Hocking come in for him next week. He’s no use to this team right now.

Jobes done! Hate to say it, but he isn’t up to it!

1 Like

the year off after the 4 years of ■■■■ he had to go through, plus losing his brownlow has totally sapped him

Sad to see but he is done and needs to get the tap on the shoulder

1 Like

You surprise me with that sort of talk. You’re not usually like this…

1 Like

And how am I Dave?

Probably one of the most positive posters here. I am genuinely shocked.

You mean realistic?

1 Like

nope

Being that this is an opinion thread, I feel as though there should be a freedom of speech right? As uncomfortable as that may be.

1 Like

It’s tough to watch.

1 Like