Former #4 Jobe Watson

I reckon he just needs to start eating meat again! *Surely giving up meat would have an impact on your body and fitness if you are a professional athlete!

*No medical evidence from me just my opinion from my armchair.

1 Like

No wonder his posts are driving us all bananas!!!

3 Likes

Oh look… this week as it happens.

3 Likes

Haha…yep saw that and rolled my own eyes at myself.

4 Likes

As I said…
32y/o rested from trip to Perth after short turnaround - nothing to see here.
Jobe Watson rested from trip to Perth after short turnaround - clickbait clickbait clickbait

Jobe just has to get back to basics tomorrow night, in fact our entire midfield does. Get competitive, hunt the footy and hunt the opposition. He’s too good a player to not play well after a week’s rest. He was one of our best Anzac Day, so you can’t go from that to being cooked in the space of 5 days.

1 Like

Geez…I really do hope you are right - not the least being that he is one of my star players in fantasy keeper league.

But even before the saga, I thought Jobe was one of those types of players that when the end came, it would come suddenly.

Can still play.

lyn1 on suicide watch.

6 Likes

I’m worried for Jobe. Very worried…

Onya Jobe. Now kick that first goal for the year already!

2 Likes

Yep. He was very good

1 Like

Ye of little faith.

1 Like

Rising.

The week off did him good, I’ll be happy if he can contribute like that, minus the errors each week.

He was v v good. One shocking clanger, but his clean & quick hands early on, and his presence on the backline and linking up well later in the game - were both great.

More than one borked delivery TBH, … but the touch is coming back, no doubt

Tackled like a bull, and if there was any fkn wall out there last night, he smashed straight through the b@stard.

2 Likes

Can i bump my own post or is that razzle dazzle levels of arrogance?

1 Like

That play down the wing where he held up play, assessed options and waited for Joe to run into position for the chip kick with seconds remaining in the quarter.
Brilliant unselfish stuff.
No wonder our young guns respect him so much, and if they can continue to learn from him he will not only have been a great player and captain, but a great teacher of our next premiership side.

2 Likes

Mutch better, kicking still needs to improve.

The long releasing handpass was back

1 Like