Former #4 Jobe Watson

So…gender is a spectrum? and there is no definite line delineating male and female?

I don’t think so.
I might be a bloke who calls himself Jodi, but I’m pretty sure that there is a clear difference, and if there is small percentage for whom it is not so clear, then I can accept that.
But for the majority of us life goes on, and there is female and there is male, and no amount of political correctness makes it otherwise.

Could we please get back to whether Jobe is getting a kick.

3 Likes

Um, I think we might have missed it.

Was about Shaun Miller, the kid who was seen on the show in 2012, two weeks before his death from heart issues.

His dad has launched a foundation to focus on this kind of congenital heart disease, and a movie is being made.

Jobe was there just to lend credibility, because despite all the ■■■■ thrown at him people know he is class personified.

He says Bear Grylls should play him.

He says he’s not enjoying footy as much as making coffee. Feel free to speculate on how much he and I are extracting the urine with that line.

6 Likes

You do the right thing your whole life and some awkward insecure ■■■■■■■ pathetic wretch of a human mc ■■■■■■■ makes a career of fake disgracing your name

Jobe is too good for this backwater joke of a sports league

3 Likes

I feel horrible about this, now.
Last night I clicked a video link from somewhere and watched a few minutes of the young lad, and Jobe and that stupid show. I didn’t realise it was 2 years old. Far out. I was thinking how lucky/unlucky he was to have made it through such a terrible time.

Retire Jobe. Now.

2 Likes

Love him, but gotta go. That turnover in the final 3mins…

Done like a tofu stir fry

Cooked beyond belief

1 Like

Done .

Very tough decision for the last 8 weeks.

Persist with Jobe, or play someone like Mutch and give Jobe a send off game in the final round.

Not even half the player he was.

that last kick was inexcusable. Is getting a game on sentiment alone. But Woosha doesn’t have the stones to drop him

Finish your ristretto and ■■■■ off.

Any ■■■■■■■ moron who says anything untowards jobe for this game needs to ■■■■■■■ take their phone/mouse whatever and choke themselves to death on it

rated as best player on the ground out of both teams

game high 9 tackles

threw himself at everything until the last second

only player in the last who put himself on the line

duffs a few kicks because he’s the only guy on our team who’ll put in 110% over 4 qtr’s

don’t blame jobe, blame his heartless pathetic lazy as ■■■■ team mates

■■■■ this team

24 Likes

Sad but true.
Give him a farewell game and thank him for his contribution.

His heartless pathetic teammates were the reason he kicked to brisbane players in the final quarter.

and run’s really really slowly…

I agree jobe and his kicking are horrendous but heppell escapes a lot of criticism on this site. Does nothing when the heat is on and we need leadership.

3 Likes

I wonder if having the captaincy is taking away from Heppell’s performance???

1 Like