#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

post removed.
Don’t want to sully Kyles good news.

He’ll be back.

Well…I guess it depends how tightly you wrap them, no?

1 Like

Never in doubt.

Says ‘Essedon’, delist

Changing my avatar name to Lolita.

2 Likes

Not surprised The Langford’s re-signed but very happy nonetheless. I’ve been saying all along that while Lav can become a very good player Kyle can become a great player. He’s 21, got great hands, perfect footy physique, knows how to use his body in a one-on-one, can take a mark, can think his way through traffic, knows where the goals are and can keep Bags honest in the pre-season suntanning stakes … there’s just so much upside.

7 Likes

The one I use is plastic

3 Likes

Now I really want to know

“Kyle, you don’t have to show real emotion for this shot, just imagine you’re yawning without covering your mouth, OK? And get it right, we only have the Hornets for another half an hour”

10 Likes

Great news to wake up to

1 Like

You lazy ■■■■■■■

4 Likes

Just gone 0830 here, turned on my phone about half an hour ago and the message from the club appeared

I hate it when people are on holidays and it’s not me

4 Likes

Something, something Ben McNeice

9 Likes

Wonderful news, the top priority done.

2 Likes

I think it’s like one of those trade deal images they just photoshopped in someone elses excitement.

Fantastic. Love him that he’s getting a chance through the midfield, I swear he’s looking more and more like Jobe with every broken tackle.

6 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

Thank goodness for that.

Offseason looks to be well in control now. Kyle was the signature that really mattered.

Now if we can somehow win a final, this season will have been dragged back from the depths.

5 Likes