#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

he’s dead inside. i farken love it.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Opening minutes I thought he was going to have the game of his life with a few other youngsters. The injuries (including himself) made it a bit tougher but that was the best game I’ve seen him play. Hit targets, won it inside 50, chased hard. Imagine that confidence and eagerness in a tougher game.
Will be a star!

it’s quite remarkable how he langers has transformed his game. I used to hold my breath when he had the ball - waiting for him to get dragged down, spin into trouble etc.
Now - I’m full of anticipation waiting to see who he’ll sidestep, hit on the chest, etc…
seems to have gained a step or two as well…
hats-off Kyle. please put your stamp on the game next Friday!!

21 Likes

JOBE like.

3 Likes

I know it is meaningless now but thank god we got something out of the Ryder trade.

Gee playing him in the 2nds for so long has held him back.

1 Like

Did nobody see him celebrate that second goal? I think I even caught a smile in there.

I saw it but I didn’t believe it.

4 Likes

If Anyone can .gif Lanford standing next to Myers and seeing the physical growth Langford still has,we have alot to look forward to.

1 Like

GIF or it didnt happen

Was Myers holding him under his wing?

2 Likes

Getting confident by the week.

This time next year will be elite

1 Like

That toe tap to Smith with a minute left in the game was deadset deliberate.

He’s been good since getting into the side. Now needs to work on getting it more. 22 disposal games like last night shouldn’t be his better games, it needs to be the lower end of average.

At that stage, other clubs will be ■■■■■■■■ themselves over him.

He’s never going to be a super high possession player.
Instead he is going to be a player that genuinely hurts the opposition.

4 Likes

His lack of facial expression and perceivable emotion say otherwise

3 Likes

No emotion whilst hurting the opposition = THE sociopath.

11 Likes

I agree with the second bit, not sure I agree with the first.

2 Likes

22 and 2 goals IS a very good game. At 45 senior games it’s an absolute ripper. I suspect you rate him anyway as a player, but I think your critique is off the mark.

1 Like