#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Yeah I agree, will be spending a bit more time forward instead of the bench than most other mids. Natural forward line player

2 Likes

The kids a worker, every off season he has been back early. It’s one reason he will be a Star next year. All those years of extra effort will pay off.

6 Likes

Saw the flurry of posts and thought he’d been traded for Ellis-Yolmen.

I sense a brownlow in his future

1 Like

I think he and Stringer can rotate pretty effectively mid and forward, very complementary pairing to keep our midfield fresh and preserve our interchanges.

6 Likes

Yes yes yes

1 Like

Ditto Smith & Fantasia

1 Like

I love him, but at this point ld settle for some votes

1 Like

Round 23 this year? Was the best 15 possession game from a midfielder I think I’ve ever seen.

I don’t disagree- just saying brownlow is fanciful stuff at this point, he’s got votes in him no doubt, id be tickled pink just love to see a few more in the bests, not even the votes.

Plenty of repect for THE. He’s a playa.

1 Like

Reckon Lang has a bit of Hird in him. Won’t have a career racking up huge numbers every week, but will make a name for himself, picking out blokes with his kicks and making plays that even you didn’t see from the second tier at Etihad.

6 Likes

FIXED

Hope he’s working on speed/explosiveness training in the offseason plus stoppage craft. Has the tools just want to see more consistent impact.

Hes been doing alot of boxing with mckernan

7 Likes

That’s good…training for a longer neck to get more free kicks. Clever boy

3 Likes

Remember that preseason when Jobe did boxing.

That went well.

3 Likes

Will be even better when Gaff arrives.

4 Likes

I thought unboxing was the current in-thing.
Trust us to be off trend.

Smack.

Smack…Smack.

First of many Brownlow votes