#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Have a sook

Yeah, I think that’s probably more reasonable but I just think this kid has something really special about him.

Each possession is just so damaging and the way he can pick out targets is second only to Merrett for mine.

A lot will depend on the role he is given.

My sources tell me that Dylan is waiting for us to sign Stringer before committing to the club.

1 Like

this just in, killer_mike loves the kyle.

5 Likes

i know youre trying to sound like you dont care, but why exactly are you here if you just complain about stuff the whole time youre on here? surely you would be better suited to big footy or something?

4 Likes

I’d settle for a good, solid and consistent year next year.

He showed some great glimpses during games. He had some great games, but I also felt they were in the easy tempo games.

I want him to get to a point where he “is in” every game. Get more mid 20 possession games etc.

I also want to se him stand up in some of the high pressure games. I felt he was overawed in the Richmond game, which is ok he’s young and gets a chance to rise to those type of games.

6 Likes

I have no life and my sense of worth is completely encapsulated within this forum. I can’t leave.

5 Likes

Some friendly advice

2 Likes

I think he needs to aim to get it more. A stretch target of 22-23 disposals a game should be his goal.

Hopefully he gets enough midfield time and enough time on ground to do that. I wouldn’t like to see his midfield time reduced with Shiel coming in.

I also found it strange this year how he played fairly low minutes in most games considering how fit he is supposed to be and how useful he is forward. Hopefully that is bumped up to around 80% game time most weeks.

1 Like

Needs to become more explosive across the ground…good mover but a nice player at the moment rather than dominant. Needs to become a bull

You’ve already admitted on multiple occasions you just have fun trolling but either you need help or you shouldn’t troll about mental health items.

The irony of all this is you say people are sooks and you like trolling but you are the one trolling yourself and having a sook.

Please get help if you need it. If you don’t need it and you are indeed trolling (yourself mostly) then best quietly fark off and barrack for Carlton or something.

1 Like

and Francis

1 Like

Hadn’t noticed…

But what do you think of Parish?

2 Likes

He has very pretty hair

The word ‘kind’ in the thread name is superfluous and annoying to me.

I reckon Francis is more hit and miss. Does some brilliant stuff no doubt, but his bad is far worse than Langford’s, because occasionally he bites off too much

3 Likes

Agree.

Langford’s vision is better at this stage also.

Langford hits targets where he shouldn’t

1 Like

I’m finding ‘a’ Kyle, to be triggering me

When the ■■■■ have I trolled about mental health items? If you’re going to call me out for doing something at least get it fkg right.