#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

i still cant believe we got someone to take him

1 Like

well that transitioned quickly

1 Like

#Blitz

1 Like

Sure, all I know is I started to really notice him last year and he didn’t seem to put a foot wrong. If he can tighten up what you’re identifying as deficiencies he may become close to the complete player. He’s certainly giving Zaka plenty in that video so he’s building some healthy confidence

1 Like

If you ask Maxx not quite quickly enough

3 Likes

I used to think Simon Black, but now I think a Black-Fyfe hybrid. I think that’s being conservative and possibly disrespectful to Kyle.

1 Like

To be accurate It’s a Black-Hird hybrid.

2 Likes

It’s the eyes! or the wry smile!

You’re getting carried away

Hmm maybe thicc like Leigh Matthews or Voss.

And don’t forget the leap like Kouta.

I was going to say he has an appendage like Mr Holmes, but I better not get carried away.

It’s safe to say that Langford’s stock picking isn’t as good as Juddy, no footballer comes close to the great man Juddy and his business knowledge.

Yeah, but how fit is Judd’s dad?

5 Likes

I’m not saying he’s going to be like Jobe, but there were a couple of plays late in the season that made me do a double-take.
The number doesn’t hurt, but still.

I think the only thing we can all agree on is that it is ■■■■■■■ hilarious that we got Langford and FC got Blaine Butthurts

5 Likes

60 posts since i last checked in and most aren’t even from that crazy stalker @Killer_Mike wtf…

1 Like

I don’t think he needs to be an amazing handballer. I think he is just going to start to monster opponents.

His skill in the air is what will set him apart from other mids. He will be like Fyfe/Dangerfield/Martin when pushing forward.

1 Like

I have only just appeared on the frequent poster list today.

I’m disappointed in myself.

I look forward to seeing what he can bring to the inside mid work of the team…

BUT I am much more looking forward to seeing the damage he will do with his outside attacking disposals. IMO that is where he is a potential game changer. Some of his late season work in space on the attack was excellent.

4 Likes

Agree, Langas, Redman, frang, and riddles all damaging kicks. The sooner they all play together the better.

6 Likes