#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Langford is fit enough to play midfield for 4 quarters, but apparently to many, fitness grows on trees and he clearly doesn’t care enough about his footy and shouldn’t play.
Francis is the same size, isn’t fit enough to play any position that is accountable, let alone mid, but it’s a travesty he doesnt get more games.
Lang has clearly worked hard to be an AFL footballer… it’s not effort, it’s confidence that’s holding him back. He stays in the team for an extended run

5 Likes

He’d better fkn play well @Killer_Mike

IMG_3176

4 Likes

I agree with everything you’ve said except this. The young blokes need to take their chances by the balls. If Langford dishes up another mediocre performance they should send him back to the VFL again.

1 Like

I have a feeling hes going to have a really good game.

2 Likes

He needs to put in a few good games to enhance his trade value.

He’s due for one. Want him to find his form from late last year. It will make it very hard for Myers to crack back into the team.

THE

1 Like

“Yeah get into him THE”

“Nice work THE”

“That was good play by THE”

“Kick the goal THE”

I’m hoping for a break-out game from Kyle today.
The first 50 games of most footballers are a kind of apprenticeship and Kyle plays his 51st today.

2 Likes

And…they are not the same size.
And…they play totally different roles.

Fair nuff

SmartSelect_20190518-094551_Chrome SmartSelect_20190518-094645_Chrome

1 Like

Some people think a cm is very important!

1 Like

My girlfriend won’t shut up about it.

23 Likes

Without it I would be a different gender.

14 Likes

Then you would be trans-formed.

1 Like

(incidentally - Francis would pick up Langers by the feet, twirl him around a few times, smash him into the ground, and then hurl him over the fence with ease)

1 Like

The goal he kicked in the VFL on the weekend showed his class. Not many people on our list have the skill set to kick that goal.

3 Likes

I just finished watching last week’s VFL replay…and I think that was probably Kyle’s best game for the year.

Casey were physically bullying us all over the ground…but I thought Kyle kept going for the ball, moving as soon as he got it, and being thoughtful about how he disposed of it.

I’m kind of hoping that the GEEL game (the week before) showed him how the likes of Kelly are so effective, and he has raised his game since then.

Play him for every game now.

2 Likes