#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

We have to. We can’t ignore users like you that we used to ignore.

3 Likes

With the injury list and status of the season, he and Parish should play seniors every week now without a moment’s thought.

12 Likes

Played forward and he looked at-home and dangerous. Gee wizz, who would have guessed. Can we please leave him forward and finally put this big bodied inside mid BS to rest?

With Stringer out leave Langford at HFF and let the kid establish himself in his natural position where he is best suited.

1 Like

Mundy and Pendlebury are big bodied inside mids…

I’m so ■■■■■■■ sick of people (accurately) saying this before the godsbedamned midseason break…

4 Likes

Yep plenty of the season left to go.

Yep, another season gone before the break unfortunately.

There is always next season though I guess.

Well I just learnt something from the Dylan Clarke interview
Apparently Kyle is really good at whacking blokes in passing at stoppages- spoke about Kyle doing it to Cripps repeatedly
Jeez he must be good cause I’ve never noticed it
Who knew that behind that impassive face lurked a thug?

8 Likes

I thought Langford was okay yesterday, nothing special.

That one holding the ball free kick against him was so Langford

2 Likes

Agreed. He needs continuity with a stable team to see if he’s got what it takes.

We need to persist with playing him for several more weeks to give him the best chance.

And we people are ■■■■■■■ sick of the season being over before the mid season break…

That in the back free kick he gave away was pretty ■■■■■■■ stupid as well. Can’t see him being dropped at least.

Not thinking of the Redman free are you?

Yeah I reckon he got confused.

he looked really laconic in the first qtr, but from then on found some intensity and burrowed in inside the packs and played pretty well

1 Like

Langford did give a nice swinging arm to the guy shepherding Clarke late in the game.

But Clarke’s put the umps on notice to screw him from now on…

1 Like

The on that happened right infront of the c__ton bench. The player kicked it out on the full after.

1 Like

Exactly how he should be played. Exactly how he did play against Richmond in the last quarter. He is a great Mark, and a great kick. Has a better tank and is a better mark than stringer. High hard working hff’er If I have ever seen one.

Camoes on the ball are fine to change things up though.

string, smack, Francis are deep options
Langford, brown High falf fwds. Lav either.

2 Likes

ah yes, watching the replay now and just saw it

thankfully the FC player was a single celled organism

I thought he was pretty good actually. Went in hard and showed a tenacity seldom seen in him. Good solid game.

1 Like