#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

I think it’s a bit odd

Feels like something you could test…

1 Like

Getting advise from one of the greatest HF/Mids to play the game. Yea WTF is Langford thinking.

8 Likes

I am liking the hussle, bustle and muscle of having Langford, Lav, Begley as well as Smack, Stringer, Walla and Raz forward.

That is an extremely hard group of forwards to find a match up for all of them.

3 Likes

How many other players seek advice before and after games from ex coaches?

And the problem is… ?

Man, I’m still filthy we haven’t and won’t unleash Draper on the centre square in the seniors this year.

7 Likes

Isn’t Hird his mentor? I’m sure I’ve read that somewhere (probably on Blitz).

Nothing in particular, all I said was that it was odd, not the norm

1 Like

Given that a player would have many coaches over the course of their career, l suspect there would be a lot of advice sought, and a lot of advice given. l am of course including coaches from junior clubs etc.

I’m not actually sure, but you clearly know the answer is zero. Is that correct?

No, I don’t, that’s why I’m asking

What’s especially frustrating about this is that since the Sydney loss I think there had been a clear shift towards promoting youth a bit more. Parish more mid time, Clarke now picked ahead of Myers, Begley ahead of Baguley. I’m near certain if Draper plays against Sydney instead of zlarke we win and he quickly gets on a roll. The decision to leave him out against Geelong still triggers me.

1 Like

Who knows then, but if it’s helping him develop his game and become a better player then I don’t really think there’s anything odd or wrong with it

Plenty of players have outside coaches or mentors

1 Like

Seriously needs to go

1 Like

Pair him with Zac in the ruck next week.

2 Likes

Might have to change the thread title again.

Just change it to Blitz being bipolar on him and you’re set

1 Like

Trade bait imo

1 Like