#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Doing good.

You can play.

Never get dropped again.

This game is your career turning point. Please don’t look back.

1 Like

Played a nice game, got into some good positions and 8 tackles to boot.

2 Likes

16 touches, 3 clangers, 11 effective disposals and 8 tackles.

He is developing but watch blitz talk this game up like he was Dangerfield in red and black.

3 Likes

If he gets dropped for next weeks game I will unleash a rant the likes of which has never been seen on this forum.

Just leave the kid in, he is going to be something special

7 Likes

Played his game in the first half. Was a good first half.

He important one on ones

Some of you guys need to take a deep breath.

Played a decent game but the whole team played well and the mark of a good player is not playing well in easy wins…

I will be happy if he holds his spot on form and continues to improve for the rest of the year.

I’m totally convinced if the coaches back this guy in and tell him he’s playing for the rest of the year, he’ll be a very good player by the end of the year. He adds a couple of things that our midfield desperately needs.

Aerial ability
Dangerous attacking kicking

16 Likes

Played well.
Should play again until the bye round (at the very least).

It’ll be very interesting where Myers plays should he be an in over the next fortnight.

1 Like

Nice game from Kyle.

David who?

4 Likes

27 pressure acts. 3rd most on the ground behind Smith and Tippa

34 Likes

I think this describes Langford.

You’ve really got to watch him to see how good he is.

Noticed to at stoppages both in AFL and VFL he’s the one pointing making sure the structure is setup right and everything is covered.

9 Likes

Wasn’t as good as he was against Adelaide. And he got dropped on the back of one drubbing against Freo where we had 1 player put in a passable performance.

He’s never out of the woods. But I’m (we’re?) behind him.

4 Likes

Thought he was better than adelaide. Very strong contested game and some immaculate kicks to set up

2 Likes

He was good!

Gotta say I didn’t realise his kicking was that good. Thought he was always reliable but dare I say it a couple of those kicks across the body were… Jobe-esque?

1 Like

Better.

V good first half

Played with intensity

can football. i liked that he was stronger over the ball today and pushed his weight around more. like.

6 Likes