#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

If Lang gets dropped again…I think that will be it. No future here at this club. He won’t stay.

QFA.

Indeed. I do not know why I keep coming back to this thread, it’s like banging your head against the wall.

1 Like

Exactly right speedy. Last week was the first time I have seen him look like an inside mid at alf level. He had great 2nd and 3rd efforts looked strong over the ball, and in the contest. This gave him time to use his beautiful disposal, instead of been caught or panicking and turning it over.

Really really hope he can back that up this week.

Missed this, when?

oh no i’ll have to watch the 3rd quarter again…

edit: nevermind it was the 2nd/4th

I did last night because of that post and I couldn’t find it/didn’t notice it

I miss the old afl smart replay which had timestamped tackles. made this easier.

1 Like

Freekicks, contested marks, scores, maybe inside 50, don’t remember tackles being time stamped. But yeah it was great and I don’t understand why they took it away

1 Like

#fucktheconsumers

Teaching us how to be creatively articulate and adaptable. What a good skill to have thank you BB.

1 Like

Oh I don’t know, I think it just goes around in circles.

Circles and cycles sounds a like my life right now.

1 Like

ivan, tell your mate at footy live to allow searching of text in app.

Do you read on that app?

might help with searching the worm, but it looks like only goals/behinds/someone getting 20 disposals or something show up.

i swear looking up this sort of stuff was so easy a few years ago.

doesn’t seem like worm takes into account tackles.

1 Like

@ivan it took ages and i feel like it was a waste of time because its so underwhelming.

but 3rd qtr, 6.40ish to go. nullifies a contest with danger, then wraps him up and forces the drag in on horlin smith.

at the game it looked like he straight up squished him, instead its danger slips lang sits.

Exactly this, i can’t believe this thread. Literally the same thing over and over again, even throughout the off season. He has to be the most discussed non best 22 player in the history of this board.

On the boundary line?

1 Like

inserts tumbleweed Gif