#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

He won’t say.

1 Like

Yes, but that would be illegal.
On the other hand half of them will be blotto by half time and relying on Twitface or some such social media to let them file their copy the next day.
They’re available, amenable, and about as useful as they’ll ever be.

This way, clipping the hurdle with feet or knees wouldn’t be a Sally Pearson type disaster - something for the crowd to really cheer for.

McKenna and Mcgrath would be our best bets. McGrath has a killer last 50m.

We should be thankful the club didn’t make it JoeyD.

#Learning

3 Likes

It seems we took this #LearningOpportunity and excelled!

1 Like

Nah, then we’d get Hooksey to run it.

1 Like

Anyone in a wheelchair after post-season surgery?

2 Likes

BUMP - THE Langford is up next.

Was too laconic to show up

2 Likes

I reckon clubs take the view that putting a fast runner is the GF sprint is too great a risk. It’s better to show that someone like Langford is quicker than we thought than to prove that someone like Saad is not as quick as expected.

1 Like

Did he make the final race?

Nope

1 Like

Delist

2 Likes

They should have put Parish in.

1 Like

i don’t hide my love for this guy.

I thi k he showed some really good signs last year and with another big preseason under his belt he can go from a kid with talent to an A Grader.

Our midfield has real depth now so it’s only going to get more difficult for Langford and other youngsters to step up but I think he can make that leap.

Obviously his kicking is a standout and his vision is sublime, but he needs to start kicking goals more consistently and have more impact around stoppages.

I think he can make the leap and be in the conversation of a top 5 player at our club before establishing himself as a top 20 player in the league or even higher.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I like him, if only he had inherited his dads tank.

2 Likes

Nobody cares man

Have we got Shiel yet?

1 Like

you are the absolute worst

11 Likes

Top 5 at the club is very high quality.

Daniher, Merrett, Heppell, Fantasia, Shiel.

That would be a huge expectation on Langford. Id settle for Langford to step up to our top 12. That would be more probable and a good win to have.

2 Likes