#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

I think you are both right. You may position up as an inside or and outside mid, but the way the game is played your outside mid can easily find themselves playing deep inside as they have to work to get the ball out.

Did you know that the centaur, or kinnaras if you’re Indian, is the only creature with two chests?

1 Like

Yes but we live in world where people literally believe footballers are born to play one position/role and anything beyond that is revolutionary.

Fyfy

I’m gonna Gumb!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to tell my son re Fyfy, he always rolled his eyes when I kept telling him Langford will be good. :grinning:

3 Likes

Your son is not alone unfortunately.

But you clearly know your football miss ellie

1 Like

I don’t see the Fyfe comparison, he’s more a Mundy/Pendlebury type.

3 Likes

He’s probably just a victim of his own comments from last preseason

lol Fyfy

Me neither, but Dev said it’s so, so it’s so. :slightly_smiling_face:

My son likes him but leans more towards Laverde becoming very good. So far I am miles in front. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can.

15%20pm

8 Likes

Your son is not Barnz is it?

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I see Smith as the devil whispering in Langford’s left ear “fyfey” and Parish with a halo playing the harp in his other ear.

2 Likes

I think the Fyfe stuff has its genesis in an interview with Langers a couple of years ago, when he said that he wanted to emulate Fyfe as a player. The lads must have made it stick & are reminding him of his big call.

1 Like

They do both have elite necks

PS I love how the Amart logo is cropped to fit our sash, if only they inverted the colours so the background was red and the writing blue

1 Like

100% spot in. I couldn’t find the article just now though.

The Fyfe comparison is more apt than Pendles etc because KANG can catch it above his head and can play genuine number 3 forward.

I’m fairly sure it was in one of the Bomber website interview vids at the time. I remember watching it at the time & thinking ‘Man, I love the confidence of this kid’. Long way to go, but he is developing at a decent clip.

You been smokin myth again?

1 Like