#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

You’re all criticising a guy who late last year was doing very well and developing nicely as an AFL player. So he’s down on form. It doesn’t mean he’s incapable of being productive at AFL level. Bunch of whiners.

6 Likes

Seems the tide of opinion is turning against langford from ‘has so much potential, just needs a run’ to ‘yeah nah he was just a spud’.

It’s too late though, we’ve already turned him into myers 2.0 - the guy who is just going to plod around on the list for eternity. not going anywhere

3 Likes

Was he though

far be it for me to be on team #langford.

He and darcy were good end of last year.

get dropped for no reason start of the year and forced to play for their spots?

you’d think real season footy means more than pre-season but whatever, we’re not coaches and cannot even deign to have an opinion on football at all.

The Ryder trade cut deep and the performances of Langford (and Laverde’s inability to get on the park) are just a mountain of salt emptied into the wound…
He should’ve been jumping out of his skin today and played with all the energy and enthusiasm of a bloke getting dragged around Ikea by his missus.

10 Likes

He wasn’t that great last year and he was dropped this year for running past the ball in scenes almost never before seen at AFL level.

1 Like

Poor bastards

agree

Without intensity and burning desire no-one makes it at AFL level.
Langford is better suited to the VAFA.

Plays with the confidence of a man who knows he is first on the chopping block week after week.

Plenty worse today

2 Likes

I’d be moving him on at seasons end. I reckon he could be a good player in the right team, but we don’t have enough class on the paddock to cover his ■■■■ poor efforts. Replace with someone who brings 100% each week.

1 Like

There was a game when jerrett was so poor, he got a line put through him forever basically

That was langford yesterday. I doubt we’ll bother anymore

3 Likes

With Woosha anything is possible, could go either way.

When you are trying to work yourself back into the side, and you’re thrown that opportunity through injury, you have to take it. Unfortunately for him he didn’t.

2 Likes

Played better than Zak. Guelf. Bags. Tipp.
8 marks
Wasn’t the problem yesterday.

2 Likes

Done and dusted. Will take a pick in the 30s at the end of the year for him if we get offered something around there

Overreaction city this thread, jeez.

7 Likes

5 years on the list and still not any good.

Time to trade and bring in a footballer who has a fcking crack

2 Likes

The club wants him to be midfielder but dosen’t crack in like one

Not sure its dodoro’s fault, hedrafted them all as quality young guys who played position x, he’s not the one making the call to “develop” them into something else

3 Likes