#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Now I’d like to see him do that at 1.5xVFL speed tonight.

3 Likes

ya got a link ploise?

We got thumped, so overall it’s not enjoyable viewing:

Start the Langford goal at 2:27:40 and watch his sprint to get to where he can sell all of the candy.

5 Likes

Looks a bit like Lucas there.

How could that be? Lucas wasn’t an inside midfielder.

1 Like

cheers

Hoping Kyle puts together a great game tonight. Has all the attributes, we saw that last year. Too good and too much potential to be languishing in the VFL. Let’s go.

1 Like

If he plays like this I want him in.

Keep going mate

1 Like

Thought he’s been good so far, making his presence known.

That quarter he was good, let’s not get too carried away. He needs to get out of his head and just execute on instinct. No second guessing

2 Likes

Stand by Langford

1 Like

Miles ahead of Myers, with WAY more improvement left in him.

11 Likes

You’d hope so. He was a deer in headlights. Slow decision making repeatedly

His decision making, instinctual play etc seemed to deteriorate as the game wore on
The increase in game intensity maybe?

Much improved on his last few outings in the seniors so can only hope he continues to get better

He’s awareness and slow decision making absolutely kill him. He’s soooooo slow in that regard

He found enough of it though, its something to work on. Pass mark.

2 Likes

Not a fan of his by any means but he was ok tonight. Did his job.

Had some pretty bad moments but did enough to remind us of his talents. Him and Begley looked like guys who have not played AFL this year. Just a split second behind everyone. With confidence and game time we’ll see these guys become reliable contributors.

Langford definitely needs to play before Myers…and I’ve defended Myers since he was drafted.

1 Like

Being at the game he is loooking for options but team mates are not providing any, plus a couple of frees he did not get. This makes him look slow