#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

I’m glad you have come around on Dylan.

Not that you were the only one that has written him off.

I’m impressed by your support for Zac too. Is it fair to say he’s your boy?

Langford strikes me as the kind of bloke that’s playing footy because he was good at it and he doesn’t really know what else to do. So he plays just coz.

Brain cells? I don’t think so.

I don’t think I ever wrote Dylan Clarke off, I dont think I’ve ever really commented on him at all. You’re just pulling stuff out of your ■■■.

Is Zac your boy?

I’m sure he would love the support.

I’m a Langford fan. I don’t like the way he has been used as the fall guy by the coaching staff in the past.

However, in this instance I am content with his non-selection.

2 Likes

Gee, this place loses its mind over a player getting dropped.

Team balance and match up sometimes plays a part on who plays.

I’m disappointed he’s out too, but he’ll be back no doubt.

Chill the ■■■■ up people.

1 Like

Was that “chill out” or “**** up”?

2 Likes

You heard him, chill up or shut the ■■■■ out.

4 Likes

What’s he worth?

Can we stop all this silly talk of trading kyle,
His last 6 or 7 weeks of footy have been of well above average standard, and to be fair him getting dropped this week is really really stupid.

If Kyle improves his defensive running and work rate he will become a really really good AFL footballer.
We shouldn’t be talking about getting rid of someone like that.

6 Likes

Agree. The guy, for all his faults, can win his own footy pinpoint a 45 m pass, take a grab on talls and reliably kick for goal. They don’t grow on trees.

We overlook some of the difficult things he does for some of the easy things he stuffs up. He can work on the latter.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of Langford. That being said, I can see the value of bringing in a well rested Guelfi into the side. He should be able to compete harder and run more than others in the team. If you’ve decided to bring in Guelfi, there’s not many options to make room for him.

2 Likes

I’d prefer both Guelfi and Langford to Francis, but team balance is required.

Langford will likely be a late in for Heppell. If this eventuates he’s found himself in an ideal blitz scenario. If he performs it’s because he’s Nat Fyfe 2.0. If he can’t it was Worsfold shot his confidence, ruined the future of Langford and therefore that of the Essendon Football Club.

1 Like

I don’t think anybody is suggesting trading him (unless i missed it?). Somebody said if he keeps getting dropped he might seek an opportunity somewhere else.

1 Like

whats wrong with hep?

If Langford keeps improving at the rate he has been. He is going to be a very solid player at worst. Can’t see him being a star.
Then again I thought the iPhone was just a fad when it first came out.

3 Likes

Langford in. Hepps out.

BROUGHT

Un-dropped