#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

He seems to have strange instructions. Almost stay half a play away at stoppages. Similar to Parish early in the season.

Would love to know what the coaches goal for Langford is.

Played like somebody spiked his weed.

6 Likes

He seemed to labouring at times with his running today. I wonder if he’s got a niggle and was planned to be rested if Heppel got up. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out next week

1 Like

There were times where you could see he would have normally given up chasing, thought “nope I get in trouble for that” and went after them anyway. He’s fkn slow but at least he was chasing.

9 Likes

Solid game, Last quarter he was good again. One of our best at generating shots on goal from the midfield drifting forward. Just keep him in.

3 Likes

He stays in, if for nothing else, he absolutely nailed that prick Papley in a big tackle.

8 Likes

36%20pm

11 Likes

Thats how everyone felt when they say ZClarke take a mark.

I went with “I always liked him!”

How many more excuses are people going to keep making for this guy? Took Myers spot and he is just another Myers awaiting to happen for another 3 years. Trade time.

1 Like

Haha.

That is a poor opinion.

We had 22 players tonight. Everyone did their job.

*Fantasia shouldn’t be playing.

He didn’t get a lot of it but when he did he made it count.

Got on the end of one of the best stoppage goals I’ve seen from us in a long long time at the end of the third.

He’s not the headline but is a very useful part of our mix atm

7 Likes

Here comes the excuses. Langford fan boys.

1 Like

He’s fine leave him in. His ability to affect the scoreboard is enough while he keeps developing. No one is banging the door down to take his role and we are winning. Move on.

Was good. Needs another year or two before he reaches his final form.

You are legit being a flog if you think that was a bad game.

He played restricted mins on the ball and played his part.

They all did.

If he gets dropped he gets dropped. But it’s not from a poor performance.

Dude, please. I like Langers, but he was arguably the second worst player after Raz today. If Hepps is fit, Langers would be the one to make way after today’s effort.

Hes been ordinary for the last three weeks. He was another passenger this week. I’ll give him another 2 weeks because he’s “young”.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he made way for the Captain, should his foot come good.

Hasn’t disgraced himself and has looked comfortable the past few weeks.

1 Like

The AFL player ratings just love this guy. You can say what you want but he damages sides with the ball.

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/4/6483b6ce0efd852f396736976bebe278e313b83b.png

2 Likes