#4 Kyle Langforward

Probably tore his calf standing up.

Such is our luck.

And very best wishes to The and Ms The.

4 Likes

That’s why for forward line been in disarray. Proposal planning, instead of leading patterns.

Good for him.

But he was leading… all the way up to and including the question.

Has he booked a September overseas honeymoon?

2 Likes

Father-Son incoming 2042

Congratulations Kyle.

Essendon’s dead-eye ■■■■ who slots 'em through the midfle is now err… Congratulations Kyle.

lol Kyle hit on my daughter a while back. Last week got asked out by Cody Weightman. She hates footy players :grin:

5 Likes

I hope she told him she doesn’t date cheats !

1 Like

She’d have a hard time putting her arm around him - constantly hitting him in the side of the head.

8 Likes

We had the actual female Langford* try out for the VFLW list. Didn’t make the cut.

*his sister

3 Likes

In case anyone is wondering what she looks like from the front.

12 Likes

Did he really fall for her? Or was an umpire nearby?

12 Likes

You had me at hello.

3 Likes

That was peak Blitz back then.

1 Like

So Lanford’s partner is pregnant and Langford has been planning an engagement all this time. I put this down to his poor form in the recent few rounds.

I’m just glad he had the knee hip range to go down on one knee and back up unscathed

Limber man he is

Have heard Langers past few weeks was playing significantly sore. Break came at a good time. In fact a number of players were playing through niggles…which is understandable after 13 straight games… but a few were borderline.

15 Likes

There’s always an excuse when our team drops in form. Windy hill flus, banged up bodies etc etc. Our delivery inside 50 has fallen off a cliff. That’s the problem.

9 Likes

I dont see it as an excuse, just reasoning

It doesnt absolve anyone from blame whatsoever, just potentially shifts it from one area to another

If there is too many blokes playing sore that falls on several ppl/groups
Coaches, medical/fitness staff, list team

Why are we more sore than other clubs
Why are they being picked
Why isnt there any decent depth to cover them

2 Likes