#4 Kyle Langforward

That’s what the Lambert’s quote reads as. As though he didn’t understand what his strengths were and was working really hard at something he was never gonna be good at. When you can point out to someone, that they’ve got a valuable skill set that can be utilised, it stops them spending endless useless hours working on ■■■■ they’ll never be elite at. Langers as a solid role player would be the good outcome.

3 Likes

21 posts and nobody has mentioned it yet?

CANNON

Hooker, David Mundy, Nev Jetta, about a dozen ruckmen.

It happens.

I don’t think he’ll be elite btw. Hopefully he is (more consistently) good.

1 Like

We have one borderline elite player (Merrett) on our list and you expect Langers to be?

When the whole side improves then you will see improvement in these so called fringe players.

At the moment the side is miles off it.

2 Likes

Jobe Watson?

started hitting his stride from the 4th year and by the 6th/7th year arguably became elite?

2 Likes

Please don’t use stats to show this guy is any good at the end of the game. Right now he has not touched the ball or put any pressure. Just like last week when the game is there to be won. Fully expecting junk stats towards the end of the game.

lol

There is 11 bombers with one possession or less

This is the Langford thread. He has 0 and so does Ambrose. Ambrose is a gun. And yes i do realise Langford is playing forward.

The last quarter is his dance floor.

13 Likes

He got into it in the 2nd 1/4 and played a part.

Do the honourable thing and retire please

1 Like

HATeRS

3 Likes

Oh Jesus

Just carried us into finals on his shoulders.

9 Likes

Do the honourable thing and delete your account

20 Likes

Natural fkg forward. Leads well, kicks well. Just make him a perm fkg forward.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I love Langford :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Well done kid

2 clutch goals in the last qtr

2 Likes