#4 Kyle Langforward

2nd half was excellent. Well done Kyle

1 Like

“Come with me boys”

• Kyle Langford
8 Likes

Oh no, People still singing his praises. He didn’t touch the ball in the first and went missing I’m the third. His chases in that second half was pathetic. I’ll give him one thing, he does play a good last quarter when everyone else slows down and comes back to his level.

1 Like

He’s a forward

Why am I the only one who gets it?

3 Likes

you’re not

He was excellent in the third. Seriously!

Give it a rest mate.

Excluding Zaka he had the second least time on ground.

He played well

1 Like

■■■■■■■

FORWARD

NOT

MID

2 Likes

3 possessions. Maybe you’re idea of excellent is different for different players

2 Likes

Fyfe models his game on Langford’s.

10 Likes

He competed across HF when we were up against it. Playing as a leading HF he had a good game.

Have look at his chases against the defender who was on him. Just a token effort to run after him

1 Like

The Langford threw his ball to me fifteen metres away.

Then I realised he was aiming for the little kid on dad’s shoulders just in front.

Out of deference to The, I gave the kid the ball. A joint thumbs up.

Damnit.

23 Likes

Great to see a huge last 2 quarters from Kyle
Love to know what he instructed to do sometimes around the ball sometimes on the floor other times on out the outskirts

ordinary to good game.
was missing or just putting in an ordinary effort for large parts. Some contests make you shake your head.

The 2 late goals were good but it was the small stuff in parts he did better. stood up in a few tackles, thought through some of his possessions well before dishing it off.

1 Like

I thought langers was pretty good

I am however starting to see some peoples point on this thread.

He contributed at least as much if not more than andy mcgrath did tonight yet people are coming straigt here to say he was average and no one ever talks about other players like pidge being underwhelming,
And as soon as you do you get sniped from the same people that are on this thread constantly paying langford out.

Ya’ll need to grow up.

3 Likes

You shut your pessimistic mouth boy.
Stood up WHEN IT FARKIN COUNTED AND WE WON THE GAME SO FARKIN CELEBRATE!!

10 Likes

No you do. Just another thread for you to push your anti McGrath vitriol

Except im not anti mcgrath
Hes one of my favourite players.

I just call it as it is

Non existent in the first.
Good second quarter.
Didn’t notice him in the third.
Thought the shot for goal in the fourth was typical Langford. When he has time, he just over thinks it.
His running goal a few minutes later was great.
His emotion after the next goal a few minutes later was great.

Credit where it’s due.
Overall a very good game.

2 Likes