#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

That was just a whiplash knock though

Kyle, along with Smack, have the toughest, most developed, necks at the club.

1 Like

How good was that 25m low bullet pass from the pocket to Fanta(?) in the last. He received the ball and spotted and kicked in a micro second

8 Likes

Zerk is impressive in that field also

Watched the game again.

He spent plenty of time in the fwd line up against Rampe.

Rampe is a gun footballer and Langford beat him a few times.

He is gonna be a player.

1 Like

Watched the replay. Ball in Langfords hands and he does not waste it. I dont think he has been beaten, one on one - is ■■■■■■ strong

1 Like

3 Likes

Only a bit of tinkering and he’ll be playing the perfect role. Leads i50’s across the league for the past 3 weeks.

6 Likes

Like ■■■■■■■ hell he is.

1 Like

I’m not sure if he was playing the defensive forward role or Rampe was being more accountable than usual but he did very, very well.

Langford has had the most inside 50’s in the AFL for the last 3 weeks , according to SEN article about our revived midfield .

2 Likes

You are fast Jobiwan.

I was about to post that. Great job THE!

North Melbourne great David King has given a glowing report on Essendon’s midfield after their exhilarating 43-point win over Sydney on Friday night.

The Bombers blitzed the sluggish Swans with their run and speed, as the home side were completely rampant in a dominant second half display.

King says a number of the Dons’ midfield brigade have gone to another level in recent weeks.

“What they’ve done is they’ve established their midfield, Dyson Heppell has taken the captaincy to whole a new level,” he told SEN’s Whateley.

“David Myers is an extraordinary player with the impact he has on games, Zach Merrett does a fantastic job for them with and without the football.

“They sent Darcy Parish back just to refresh and realign a couple of things, comes in and has 26 and a goal and is a great defensive runner.

“Kyle Langford has been a bit of an in and out sort of player, he has played eight, 17, 6 and 12 games this year so his last four years he hasn’t played a lot of footy.

“He’s a damaging player, he’s had the most inside 50’s in the AFL the last three weeks. They have found the perfect role for this guy and everything looks good for next year.

“They reversed the fortunes on Sydney on the weekend, Sydney normally give you the audit. They normally say where are you poor? And their midfield just mauls you.

“It was reversed on the weekend, they gave Sydney an audit in the midfield and the Swans came up short again.”

The dual premiership player with the Kangaroos predicted Essendon to win the flag at the beginning of the season, and says they will be left to rue their poor start to the year if they don’t manage to make the finals.

“If you did the ladder for the last 10 weeks they would be equal top with Collingwood,” King added.

“They’ve won eight of their last 10, but their start was always going to come back to haunt them, there’s no doubt about that.”

Im in Port Douglas at the moment. It’s glorious.

1 Like

You Kingsley!

1 Like

David King:
Team playing well is playing well.

5 Likes

How about just enjoying some positive press.

8 Likes

The’s thread’s title’s is’s doing’s my’s head’s in’s.

2 Likes

Eh

I wouldn’t bother if it was negative. Not going to bother with fluff.

Shh. This is Blitz fcs don’t write anything like this in here.

otoh

Not so much of a problem with statements like this in this thread.

2 Likes