#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

I agree with most of what you said except this point, he struggles to make quick decisions at AFL level in tight. Pretty much the opposite of Mcgrath in that sense at the moment.

1 Like

I’m in agreement with you. Although I’ve only seen VFL games to til up to a few weeks back.

I’ve wanted to see him consistently up the intensity. While there’s a fair bit to work with, there’s a fair bit to work on.

1 Like

23 Likes

Our game plan relies on very quick ball movement. I heard one of the players or possibly coaches say that you just see/expect someone nearby and just give it to them, and move it move it until the spaces widen. It also relies on one-twos, giving off then running to collect back in space. I would say he’s been working on this, and seemingly improving well. He had definitely looked too slow at AFL level earlier in the year, but Myers still often looks too slow at this even at this part of the season despite a long go at it.

I’ve seen good evasiveness and decision making from Langford. He’s got the smarts and strength and is building awareness. It just needs to get slicker for AFL. I haven’t seen much footage of him of late, perhaps he’s already there.

Myers also fumbles a lot where as the Lang does not

Ivan hates Myers more than he hates star wars.

6 Likes

He’s the anti-daniher

1 Like

You hate Star Wars, Ivan?

We should hang.

14 Likes

That second one is “fake foto”.

Kyle Langford doesn’t smile, his mouth smiles for him.

2 Likes

Not generally no, just A New Hope Awakens. The prequels are certainly worse but they made me less angry.

I don’t hate Myers, he’s just limited

3 Likes

I’m getting old but I’m sure Kyle has had issues with fumbling too.

Kyle Langford doesn’t fumble, the football is just scared of him.

2 Likes

Yeah. But once they get it Langford’s composure and disposal is a lot better. He’s also a better forward than Myers is a defender.

5 Likes

Hard to tell who would win between him and Smack in a “neck off”… :thinking:

1 Like

Horse any day of the week

Would like to see Kyle play this week, I reckon a game on Fyfe would be a great teaching tool and that he would do well.

1 Like

Fixed

Style Langford?
https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/19050374_307520859675125_839638403828940800_n.jpg

23 Likes