#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Not sure whats gotten into you over the last few months, Icey, you’ve become pedantically argumentative where you once werent.

But ok, I’ll play. Parish and Mcgrath imo are more than a step above.

Langford is producing 30+ , multiple goal games at VFL. Laverde kicked what, 6 goals in his last VFL game off a non-existant 1st half of the year? I see both in that zone between the two comps with arguments to be made that both could/should be in the seniors.

But If we’re gonna argue over definitions of “above” simply to justify confidence or otherwise in a 20 year olds future prospects then we’ve probably both jumped a shark.

9 Likes

Needs to do this in order to replace Green

A step above vfl doesnt mean solid AFL contributor. Leroy Jetta was a step above vfl but was zero touches in the seniors.

2 Likes

Like Hurley and Pears, I’m confident both will be success stories.

4 Likes

That was mean djr

This happens because many others in here run around playing hyperbole in order to justify straw man arguments, it requires pedantry to overcome that. It then becomes habitual.

Only to my judgment!

I’ve mentally paired L&L in much the same way as the previous two (same years, decent sizes, top 25).

And now I realise my judgment is really stuffed, as Pears and Hurley weren’t in the same year… FFS me FFS.

I know I’ve said it before, but, these two will wind up the Modern day versions (bigger) of Misiti/Mercuri.

I’ll let you guess which is which. :roll_eyes:

Trial Langford?

18 Likes

If 2018 is the same for Langford as 2017, then he may well be put in the “Melksham non-developer” category.

I’m not photoshop proficient, so can someone put Fat Vlads, or Wilson.s or Barretts, or Fatpricks head on the pic for me so I can do a “Vile” Langford?

K thx.

1 Like

PS: Don’t really do it, … no one needs to see that, …urrrgghhh :fearful:

1 Like

Up the NILE Langford?

3 Likes

Will be surprised if he makes it.
Slow, awkward, average disposal and football mind.
Not a half forward and not a midfielder.
Can’t see him making it TBH, but hope he proves me wrong.

Melksham is playing some pretty good footy this year, fwiw.

9 Likes

Melk is a good player, it’s hardly surprising

1 Like

Tile Langford:

18 Likes

Do you know how old he is and his size? Imagine if every +190 cm player was judged at 20.

There are some very unrealistic and impatient people on this site.

6 Likes

You put the kue in the rack, so to speak?

No, the raq.

1 Like