#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

The suggestion being explaining why freakinh Myers got the red carpet treatment and he has to prove it in VFL every single time is becoming increasingly ridiculous.

1 Like

If he was fit, yes. He’s missed a fair bit of footy, I think a week or two in VFL is reasonable (which should go for anyone bar our top 5 or 8 players).

2 Likes

“If he can be better he’ll play more football”

3 Likes

Worsfold’s been Matthew Knights all along, and he would’ve got away with it too if it wasn’t for you meddling kids?

6 Likes

Setious question for the stats boffins: did Langers & for that matter Beguley in the first x2-3 rounds get enough gametime to maintain fitness for midfield role-playing or in other words is there grounds to drop them to VFL just to keep match fitness up given their limited roles when in the seniors in comparison to a Parish or McGrath.

I think i know what you’re saying.

…Myers is one of our best 8 players.

2 Likes

Is there ever not grounds to drop talented fringe kid?

1 Like

You mean Bachar ‘I’ve got a premiership medallion’ Houli?

Righto then …

Bachar’should have been Norm’ Houli.

2 Likes

Normally

Normouli

2 Likes

… And he was anything but a contest shirking dquibb on gf day, quite the opposite infact.

Langford’s attack on the ball is fine and he goes when it’s his turn

1 Like

I don’t think the post was saying what you think it was saying

Where’s Doe when you need him?

2 Likes

What do you want?

10 Likes

Not bad, but if it were me, we’d lose every game by five goals.
4.13 37 to 1.1 7
And there’d be 150 tackles per game.

1 Like

Possibly. Could I have your interpretation.

I presume you thought he was saying Houli was wanted by people to come in but never was and was ■■■■ after all, which was the meme here for a while.

I presume the post was saying that Langford was good and not playing him will bite us in the ■■■.

I thought he was trotting out the standard Blitz attitude that Houli is a spineless squib who avoids contact, and that Langford played in a similar style.

3 Likes

Just needs a decent run at AFL level

2 Likes