#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Langford won’t be on our list next year lock it in

3 Likes

Great work sir - that’s a given to be honest would that worry him.Have a look at the club self indulgent everyone concerned about oneself

wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave

3 Likes

Absolutely farked. Is a bye week in the VFL too. FMD.

2 Likes

Interesting

It’s not Myers keeping him out anymore. The coaches rate guelfi and Mutch ahead.

Don’t really know what to think tbh

Contested possessions & disposal efficiency

As for Lang, he’s done his time expecting to lob into Jobes spot but getting bypassed by actual mids. I’m not sure where he really fits into side.

The Jobe thing is a bit hyped up. If the coaches backed him they could play him in multiple positions. It’s not like he has to play Jobe role or nothing.

I’d seek a trade if I were him lol

I don’t have a high opinion of him as a player. I personally believe that if he does leave then you won’t hear much about him even if he makes it onto someone else’s list. Just another player that plays really well at the lower levels but isn’t really an AFL standout. Just my personal opinion.

1 Like

if he’s gonna make it anywhere it’s in the forward line. Lovely mark, leads well and kicks straight (most of the time).

2 Likes

Poor kid,

Shows there is something pretty ■■■■■■ up in team selection when the BOG midfielder from the twos can’t get a game in the ones after a complete midfield capitulation.

I wish you well in the trade period Kyle I hope you land at a club which will give you a decent shot.

3 Likes

Who can blame him. He never gets a fair run at it.

Get’s the #4 jumper, annnnnnd … that’s it.

2 Likes

Was never worthy of that jumper.

legit feel sorry for the guy

3 Likes

You shouldn’t.

The term Essendon supporter really is interesting.

Some of you wish he (and a few others on our list) would fail just so you can say I told you so.

This saddens me. Bomberblitz used to be a bit stricter on simply bagging out a player.

9 Likes

No one is bagging him out.

He’s had enough chances in the starting 22. He is not AFL standard and he is not alone. Our list is clogged with “secondary paced” players, the Dogs, Freo and now the Pies have run rings around us. Worse is yet to come this season, let’s hope the injury front improves.

I’m not a fan of Langford as a mid fielder, but I reckon he’s being crucified at Essendon. Cannot imagine why he’d want another contract with a mediocre Essendon.

Another Bacher Houli in the making?

3 Likes