#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

a bit quieter this week but still deserves to keep his spot

1 Like

Thought he was good.

Did a lot of the defensive stuff as well as got some nice touches.

2 Likes

langford after consecutive good games.

11 Likes

Doing some nice desperation things the last few weeks, something he’d never shown before.

Goal was a ripper too.

6 Likes

It would have been nice if the umps weren’t cheating wankers and gave him the kicks he deserved.

17 Likes

His hands in traffic to release players say #4 but his right foot snap from 40m says #5 :thinking::thinking:

Looks dangerous taking his opponent deep. Couple of leg break bounces, slips and decisions away from his efforts being better represented on the stat sheet.

All hail Lang, see you @Dreamtime son

2 Likes

KEEP
HIM
IN

6 Likes

He certainly has some gifts.

Another year and 20 games under his belt I think he will be a player.

17d 6 tackles and 1 goal - another solid contribution.

Well done Kyle.

17 Likes

"This one WEIRD trick to make you constantly in danger of being dropped!

Umpires will HATE you!"

9 Likes

should read 18d, 6t, 2g

cheating umps

8 Likes

It then would only have taken a slightly kinder interpretation of a marking contest to make it read:

19d, 6t, 3g

7 Likes

(actually at least 19d, 6t, 22g… that one in the middle!)

1 Like

He was good in tight and fits well in the mix. Hes a threat when he rests forward.

Fkn stays in

At the end of the day it comes down to, is this guy ever going to help us win a flag? Highly doubt it. There’s nothing special about him and he’s not a hard enough battler to make up for that. Sorry, but I would drop.

2/10 troll.

16 Likes

Haha I’m legit. He’s equally as destructive as constructive to the team. Very good first quarter two weeks in a row to his credit.

I’d like him to keep his spot after tonight, but I think he needs to speed up his decision making. He made some very nice diagonal passes by foot, which I think is his main weapon. But he also continues to hesitate. Needs to trust himself more, perhaps.

1 Like

I thought he was very good. Robbed by the high Shaw tackle. Should have kicked 2.

Langford>Myers