#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

@ivan

He’s an inside clearance mid.

I was wrong.

6 Likes

Can rest forward

I was wrong. Inside mid and gun resting HFF.

He’s done very well. Great to see him kick that goal.

Thought he played a part tonight.

Makes a few mistakes but does some very creative stuff.

He’s edging closer to having a big break out game I feel. Just looks very comfortable out there.

1 Like

Better than

Reckon they could have switched he and Stringer a bit more, especially the 3rd early 4th

3 Likes

Give me a non-panicking young mid like Langford anytime, than what we’ve had to put with for the last decade.

5 Likes

In an era of negativity where goals are scarce, his kicks are a deadset weapon to break games up.

23 Likes

His kicking into the corridor and Inside F50 are refreshing. So is his set shot.

4 Likes

Funny what happens when you show a bit of faith in a kid.

He’s a real talent.

12 Likes

People leaping all over the bandwagon now. Starting to resemble an Indian train.

20 Likes

What, stopped and a bit stinky?

That’s the Josh Green train.

2 Likes

It was nice to see an actual lead from a forward coming TOWARD the kicker in the dying stages of the game. Then to finish it. Fantastic.

5 Likes

Glad to see him finally getting reward for effort. Hopefully just keeps steadily improving at AFL level.

2 Likes

some great moments some deer in headlight moments, that goal for him at end was super important for his confidence, you saw it

1 Like

Couldn’t even get a camera on his face for the smile* after kicking the last goal. Instead we had to look at Myers!

*allegedly

1 Like

Myers and Langford embracing at the siren. It was poetic

6 Likes

I thought Langford was miles more composed than a bunch of our guys who went intoverted and panicked

1 Like

Played really well again.

Looks to have gained confidence and is performing as if he feels he finally belongs in that best 22.

Showing some really good signs.

3 Likes