#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

He also only played 73% Time on ground. Which makes his stats even more impressive.

1 Like

Can play.

Funny what happens when you give a talented kid a proper crack at it.

3 Likes

He’s pretty much shown now that he is going to be good enough for senior level.

But he’s uncontracted.

If we haven’t been quite actively trying to get his signature before now…well…we’re idiots…because his price is rising…and hopefully price is the biggest issue we have to deal with.

Not a lot is being said about his contract.

Will be shattered if he goes.

2 Likes

He’s probably waiting to see if he gets dropped for another hard to explain reason before committing.

Also I would like to say…

Get another whipping boy Blitz. This kid has earned full support imo.

5 Likes

Think Laverde already has that one sewn up.

1 Like

Give him a decent contract, the kids worth it.

4 Likes

if myers and kommer can get 3 year deals, then surely langford can.

5 Likes

Has the most upside of anybody on our list.

1 Like

My understanding is he has an offer in front of him. I just hope it’s good enough. We need him to stay.

My question is…Who is his father? And why were the commentators banging on about his Dad being the fittest man in Australia?

2 Likes

Yep, but I will take a couple of mistakes from a player who is adventurous and attacking, over mistakes from players who only want to chip sideways and backwards. Love the kid.

2 Likes

He is getting better and better.

1 Like

A Francis…

6 Likes

Yep, hard to disagree.

We have some special talent on our list that’s still untapped at this stage.

1 Like

That kick to tbell. Oh my.

Glad to see the tide has well and truly turned in here

5 Likes

Wonder what Skippy thinks of his last month of footy.

6 Likes

That was a good one. He did ■■■■ a few others though and not under great pressure. If he can eliminate that he’ll be a very good player.

Great kick for goal in the last as well. Hit it really sweetly and has a good leg.

He ain’t going nowhere. Entrusted with the special no. 4 guernsey. It’s taken a bit of time but the player has arrived!

who cares

2 Likes