#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

WHERE’S MY DAMN ROYALTIES?!?

10 Likes

We need to get the lawyers in mate.

He’s getting a lot of the ball and generally using it well, but he needs to add goal-kicking to his list of skills. He just doesn’t kick them when he should.

2 Likes

He’s like an older version of a younger Kyle Langford

23 Likes

I can barely remember A Langford.

3 Likes

Its taken him a while to learn the speed difference/have confidence at AFL level. But now it has all come together, he looks to have those time stands still for him moments. He no longer looks flustered, nor panics while getting tackled. He knows he is strong enough to stand up in a contest, shrug off a tackle or side step.

As others pointed out today we saw him win a lot of one on one contests. He was strong enough to keep his feet while his opponents went to ground. A lot to like, and a big reason while we are playing good footy again.

He is one of our future big bodied mid. Hopefully Lav can have a good run and become another.

5 Likes

Especially when you try to look it up but A wasn’t actually his initial.

2 Likes

Any idea where the A is playing these days?

See if you can find a definite article about where he’s playing.

8 Likes

Totally agree with this. His confidence was sky high. First time he truly looked as if he believed in himself. Long may it continue.

Jack is playing for Macleod.

(Yes, that’s the 2017 list but he’s still there.)

1 Like

YeSSS

1 Like

I was wrong.
Gun.

2 Likes

The word you are looking for is ‘poise,’ and he has it.

3 Likes

I’m happy to say I’ve been consistent in my call for Langers.

1 Like

I like, but I hope you’re not teasing.

Reading through this thread helps explain why election outcomes are so heavily influenced by the 24 hour news cycle, public policy is presented on the run, and catchphrase campaigning is often populist rubbish.

I fear we will never see a Statesperson lead government again. But we get what we permit, and we only have ourselves to blame for that.

Now back to Langford, he is clearly an emerging talent and potential future onfield leader, but in his own words has a long way to go yet. Personally I am happy he has a long way to go yet, as that means he knows he coukd become a top 5 player at EFC.

3 Likes

1 Like

He’s beginning to believe.

5 Likes

Mixing footy and global politics is difficult.

But you had a crack and it pretty much made sense.

5 Likes