#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

Fantastic. I like Benny. He is one tough bugger and knows how to kick a goal.

Did anyone keep the online copy of Barrett’s mass exodus article? It has strangely disappeared online… and I need it for anti-social reasons

Welcome back, Benny.

We’re getting the gang back together!

Welcome back Benny Howlett. we missed you buddy

Would Benny and Bird be fighting for the same role?

Legit tough nut. You know with Ben that he will leave everything out on the field when he plays

One of the few players on our list to of kicked 5 goals in a game too

Benny you are one I really wanted to see back. looking forward to your little Bobcat arriving…happy happy

Love what Benny brings to the team. This, along with the DFA news for the top-ups, has put a spring in my step today.

Reckon we will hear about Pears soon enough, presumably leaving and then unveil Watson as the last, for symbolism and hype.

Do the bobcat

Sing this song with me, this is “40”.

Hearing how completely gutted, angry and broken hearted his wife was when the WADA handing came down was one of the most emotional parts of the last few years personally. It really hit home how hard this has been for these blokes and those close to them.

So glad to have Ben back and hope in the time off he has found peace with things and comes back with real purpose and a point to prove.

The little one on the way will bring joy to Benny and his wife and be part of a new chapter for him after a tough few years.

Very underrated player. Glad hes back

Welcome home Bobcat.

Kicks goals and smashes carnts.

I miss my Bobcat*.

• proper name Beelzebob, but he has various shorter tags

Luv ya, Bobcat - the true essence of the Bombers.

Good on him. Tough player that will certainly add to our squad.

Geez we have an array of inside mids to choose from.

Where’s @howlettbro when you need him? :wink: