#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

Let's be honest here, he had no other interest and if it wasn't for the saga, would not be on our list next year.

I do agree with those who say he is a good clubman and has good character, but we would get more out of having Brent Harvey on our list in 2017, than having Howlett.

I just read the last part of my post and have issued myself with a self imposed ban.

Good luck to Bobcat anyways!

Honesty is not always the best policy.

Yeah, I should have shut my gob! This is a good thing isn’t it. Forgotten what good news felt like after the past 4 years!

Best contribution from Bobcat since

Mean Jean made a machine…

If you’re old enough you’ll know the rest.

Very glad to have Ben back. His missus's tweet broke my friggin' heart.

Which one was that?

“Well done, you have well and truly broken my husband. I have lost all faith in the justice system. Where in the world is it fair to put an innocent man through hell for three years and then proceed to take everything away from him, I’ll never know. The injustice of it all chills me to my core.”

Apparently that’s not enough for Patrick Smith.

Which one was that?

“Well done, you have well and truly broken my husband. I have lost all faith in the justice system. Where in the world is it fair to put an innocent man through hell for three years and then proceed to take everything away from him, I’ll never know. The injustice of it all chills me to my core.”

Barrett would have been salivating over that.

Which one was that?

Please don’t tell us what that pillock said.

Great news. Benny has plenty of good footy left and i cant wait to see him get back and firing.

Let's be honest here, he had no other interest and if it wasn't for the saga, would not be on our list next year.

I do agree with those who say he is a good clubman and has good character, but we would get more out of having Brent Harvey on our list in 2017, than having Howlett.

I just read the last part of my post and have issued myself with a self imposed ban.

Disagree, Bobcat is the sort of guy that might not be in your best 8 players every game but is one that wins you games of footy. We have really missed what he brings

Disagree, Bobcat is the sort of guy that might not be in your best 8 players every game but is one that wins you games of footy. We have really missed what he brings

So whom do you liken him to at Hawthorn, Sydney, Adelaide, WC, GWS, Geelong or the dogs?

Sing this song with me, this is "40".

He will sing.
Sing a new song.

I’m really happy about this news.

I love Ben’s hard, tough, no frills style of play.

He may not be the most glamorous footballer but he’s always played with great passion for our club and that’s what I’ve loved about him.

Great to have him back on board and I hope that he kills it in 2017.

Every good side in the comp has players like Howlett. He will get games next season.

#stayodus

#Staunchodus

Yay Benny! This one is the feel good re-signing.

I felt good about ALL the re-signings…

Good onya, Benny Boy!!

So whom do you liken him to at Hawthorn, Sydney, Adelaide, WC, GWS, Geelong or the dogs?

I would guess whichever one of their midfielder/small forwards can do the grunt work at the bottom of the pack, impose themselves on the contest, lay numerous tackles and kick the odd bag of goals.

Why the need to have to compare him to players on other teams anyway? Fark all of them.

The only signature I wanted more was Hooker’s. I think so many here seriously under rate Howlett. At his best he is a seriously good footballer.

The best tackler on our list. Hit 'em Bobcat!.

I get to keep my username! Yay!

howlett the dogs back in?

The best tackler on our list. Hit 'em Bobcat!.
2nd best! Mr Z. Merrett is now our No.1 tackle machine
Yay Benny! This one is the feel good re-signing.

I felt good about ALL the re-signings…

Good onya, Benny Boy!!

All of your re-signings are belong to us now.