#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

benhowlett40So yesterday I was lucky enough to get a early birthday present! Baby bobcat has arrived! William James Howlett born at 5.02pm on the 20/10/16 weighing 6,14lbs. Emma was an absolute star #babybobcat #fatherson

Lol @ #babybobcat

Dodoro at the draft next month: “We couldn’t believe Will Howlett was still there at pick 1. Where else will you find a father son for the next 30 years? We’re really glad he was born in time for the draft. He comes from good stock and has the constitution of a Ben Howlett.”

I for one think that is an outstanding choice of name :wink:

Congrats guys.

I for one think that is an outstanding choice of name ;)

Congrats guys.

William Houli Dooley?

I for one think that is an outstanding choice of name ;)

Congrats guys.

William Houli Dooley?

Yep. Anglo/Lebanese lol.

William James Howlett.

AKA: Wolverine.

I thought it was meant to be a slight on Hird by ranking him second.

Congratulations to Benny and Emma. Welcome William James.

Billy Bob Cat

Bobkit

Great stuff Ben and Emma Bobcat.

I thought it was meant to be a slight on Hird by ranking him second.

We should find out what Hird thinks about this

Wonderful news! Like to think James is after our James. :slight_smile:

Awooooooooo!!! I am so happy for Benny and his awesome wife Emma. Benny seemed to take the events of the last few years the hardest,particularly since the verdict, but it’s nice to see them both so happy and found that light at the end of a very long tunnel. Nice early birthday present for him. If the kid wants to play football one day I look forward to howling the next generation. Awoooo! Congrats Benny and Emma!

He and Hird were very close I think?? Wasn’t Hird coming back the reason he stuck around after 2014?

Call this going off a bit early but I actually think Will Howlett will be the best Father Son prospect we’ve had in a long time.

Best 22 if he plays Fwd pocket. Would like to see him tested there during preseason…bruest type role

Best 22 if he plays Fwd pocket. Would like to see him tested there during preseason...bruest type role

Settle down mate. He’s not even a toddler yet.

Best 22 if he plays Fwd pocket. Would like to see him tested there during preseason...bruest type role

Settle down mate. He’s not even a toddler yet.

Plays tall.