#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

He makes the players around him stand tall and will put his body on the line for his team mates, while he also has effective disposal and will back himself to kick a goal. Howlett, Hibberd, Baguley, kommer and Hams not bad from our draft/rookie selections. 

Needs to either get better, or get surpassed by Brown, Hams etc.

Has plenty of positives and a lot to like, but has stagnated a bit in recent times.

A premiership team would need much more from his ‘type.’

Has plenty of positives and a lot to like, but has stagnated a bit in recent times.
A premiership team would need much more from his 'type.'

Big call in the short term. Even in the medium on exposed form.

Him getting better would be the easier option.

Hams? Hams has a long way to go if he is ever to replace Benny. Still young and raw but to say he will pass Howlett is a massive call.  

I think you missed the point CJ

Happy Birthday Ben

Bark at The Moon…

Good luck to him, I think he’s got enough upside to e best 21 come round one.

5 goals buddy!!

We’ve severly missed his intense physicality at contests.

5 snags, and running into to form as well. 

We know what he's capable of. Best game of his career! Best game since Round 1 in Adelaide last year. Big fan of his but it's all about consistency - goes with a lot of the team. Clearly doesn't have to be 5 goals each week but if he could that'd be awesome :) 

We know what he's capable of. Best game of his career! Best game since Round 1 in Adelaide last year. Big fan of his but it's all about consistency - goes with a lot of the team. Clearly doesn't have to be 5 goals each week but if he could that'd be awesome :)

Agree. 

When the 2nd tier all produce at the same time it makes all the difference. 

Reackon he goes so hard he just needs a break from the crash and bash every now and then, take him out of the contests, make him run hard on the track, comes back and kicks 5, awesome work benny!

Regardless of how you rate him, or where you see him, I doubt there was a single supporter who wasn't stoked to see him have a game like that.

Has Brock McLean ever kicked 5 goals in a game? 

Regardless of how you rate him, or where you see him, I doubt there was a single supporter who wasn't stoked to see him have a game like that.

Has zaka Melk heps?

Get over it.

Has zaka Melk heps?

Huh?

Hes an old dog with a bone.