#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

Call this going off a bit early but I actually think Will Howlett will be the best Father Son prospect we've had in a long time.

You were on the bandwagon first Dell - claim that :slight_smile:

Best 22 if he plays Fwd pocket. Would like to see him tested there during preseason...bruest type role

Settle down mate. He’s not even a toddler yet.

Plays tall.

Inside/outside mid.

Will’s career has died before he’s even walked. thanks Peeto.

Young will Howlett has a propensity to spit the dummy…

Perhaps next years draft.

Word on the street up here is he still has a lot of growing up to do too.

Call this going off a bit early but I actually think Will Howlett will be the best Father Son prospect we've had in a long time.

Well if dad going off a bit early means that I’m all for it

Craps his pants under pressure too much for my liking.

See bawl get bawl.

Congratubabylations to Mr and especially Mrs. Bobcat. Well done to the Howlett family.

congrats on the baby bobcat.

What was his burp test score at the combine?

He couldn’t spell Gatorade forwards OR backwards!

His vertical spew was off the charts

Just doing some maths - by my reckoning baby William might be the first thing we have WADA to thank for.

Players were suspended on 12 Jan and 9 months and 8 days latter this little champ arrives. A little de-stressing and a bit more spare time may have been contributing factors.

Best 22 if he plays Fwd pocket. Would like to see him tested there during preseason...bruest type role

Settle down mate. He’s not even a toddler yet.

Plays tall.

Takes dreamers and kick howlers

His vertical spew was off the charts

S.hits all over the opposition

I think Howlett might struggle to get a regular spot in the midfield, anyone else think he can be a small forward for us?

I think Howlett might struggle to get a regular spot in the midfield, anyone else think he can be a small forward for us?

He’s been underrated his entire career so nothing would surprise me. But yes, he’s good enough to play forward.

When howletts the worst player in your midfield, you know you’re in a good position. we’re not there yet though.

He’s been underrated his entire career so nothing would surprise me. But yes, he’s good enough to play forward.

When howletts the worst player in your midfield, you know you’re in a good position. we’re not there yet though.

I got into an argument with AN over this in another thread that I can’t find but I reckon Benny will struggle. We do have alot of mids (AN was right) and while Benny is awesome and underrated, there wouldn’t be many best 22 versions where he makes it.

Of course, this is a week before pre season starts where we all think we can make top 4. Time will tell I guess

Wonder if Bobcat is a Blitzer - notice he called Tippa, Tippa!

Key thing for @Riolio, in the interview on the website, Howlett’s wearing the #40 cap. Finally getting some apparel discipline.