#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

Hey Tezza, your post made no sense.

Have a coffee, sober up, watch the replay and start drinking again!

Sorry I was talking about myers

Replay will be hammered today and maybe next week too

2 Likes

His kicking was definitely worse-than-usual dodgy, but he got to the right spots and was good with the shepherds etc. If he goes out it’ll be because there are compulsory ins.

1 Like

Agree. Got better 2nd time up, and would likely improve on that again with another run, … but as you say,… there are only so many spots.

One of my favourite moments from the game - Walla is running in past 50, heading to goal. Bobcat is running at his side, coaching him on. Bobcat points at Green and yells “block him!” about a farkport player zooming in to harass Walla. Green tries, but is falling off, after a long run himself. So Bobcat veers off and makes the block himself as Walla makes the goal.

9 Likes

Puts in 100 percent every game he plays but he’s keeping Parish’s spot warm

Give me a list of players that don’t put in 100%.

Jake Carlisle.

Current Essendon players.

That’s your job isn’t it?

He was always going to be very good depth even before the suspensions. He showed exactly that but does have a place on the list.

Are you talking to me?

Most complete midfield performance we’ve had in weeks. It’s not just about how many touches each player gets, it’s about whether they are doing the team things.

I’ll repeat, David Myers has a winning percentage and was drafted in 2007. He has played in more wins than losses. Hooker can’t claim that, Hurley can’t claim that, Zaharakis can’t claim that. It’s not a statistical anomaly, it is because Myers makes those around him better.

Now back on topic of Howlett, he is playing great team football too. It would be a brave man that dropped anyone from a team that just smashed a top 5 team by 70.

I can’t see Myers being dropped

I can. quite easily actually.

4 Likes

how whole team V Richmond a few weeks back

Bullsh*t, based on what?

The whole team tried, they just didn’t have the skills to get the job done.

Its my opinion that we bring that intensity we took to the field last night we would’ve destroyed richmond

thats the beauty of opinions, they like ■■■■■■■■ everyone has one.