#40 Luke Lavender - NewLAV!

Haven’t heard much of him in recent weeks.
Is he injured and if so what is the story?

Looked fine in one of the boys Instagram story the other day. Other wise ask @S_K

did he play in the last VFL practice game? Is he likely to play in the one this weekend?

Did not play last week.

1 Like

Has edged out Tony Olango for the all important R3 & Captain loophole spot in my supercoach side.

Greetings from South Africa!

He has had fractured ribs for about 6 weeks, only just resumed full training this week (albeit with minimal contact).

Didn’t play the first practice match and unlikely for the 2nd. Aiming for the 3rd one.

14 Likes

How on earth did he fracture his ribs? Did he do it training? Or was it outside of football? More than one rib fracture would be an unusual football injury.

At training in match simulation. Took a decent hit from Devon Smith I think

4 Likes

:sad face:

sigh… didn’t get a full pre-season.

also… didn’t make the injury list

4 Likes

As much as it sucks he broke his ribs it’s pretty exciting that smith is cracking in like that. Is smith now your least favourite bomber? :grinning:

4 Likes

:frowning:
Still, that boy Dev Smith … does not mess around!

3 Likes

He needs to drink more milk.

Hope you get mileage out of him being felled by someone who is about as tall my cat. Was it Devon Smiths head that hit your boy .

By the way, I have a very tough and mean cat !

3 Likes

I just want to see him out there playing. For someone who has missed a lot of footy during his late teens, it is important he gets as much game time experience as possible at whatever level he is at.

1 Like

So we have Crowey on one hand who has never mentioned this versus some dude called S_K the alleged parent of the victim. My guess is LAV2.0 went back home one weekend not realising that this so-called S_K had fled to Africa and rented his place out to 12 collingwood supporters. Hence an altercation broke out.

4 Likes

That is the most plausible explanation

Yeah, what about that Smith, hey?

But not Devondale.

1 Like

What is the latest on young Luke ?

@S_K

1 Like