Former #40 Will “Snello” Snelling

Hahahaha yep…although they are a win ahead of us

Hope he goes well.

2 Likes

not so sure
do not hold your breath

2 Likes

Good luck to the lad, but looks like Essendon have landed another mid field dwarf.
Will Snelling bio:
Height: 175cm
Weight: 70kg
Position: Midfielder

2 Likes

He’s no Kurt Aylett

If he celebrates a win like Steak Knives then I’ll get around him.

3 Likes

Has a real crack but personally I think AFL is too big of a jump for him. Just a good honest second tier player

3 Likes

We are goin to have a team full of horse jockeys

1 Like

So you’re saying he’ll fit in with his teammates nicely

12 Likes

Nil Swelling

12 Likes

Will dominate in the VFL

Jackets is all in on the VFL flag.

19 Likes

Why did we enquire about tipungwuti but pass on our last selection despite no one taking him?

11 Likes

Bombers select Snelling

Essendon has welcomed young midfielder Will Snelling via the NAB AFL Mid-Season Rookie Draft.

The 21-year-old, who spent three years in the AFL system with Port Adelaide, arrives at The Hangar from SANFL club West Adelaide.

Despite standing at 175cm, Snelling is a tough operator who has averaged 9.6 tackles a game in the SANFL this season.

He can play as an inside and outside midfielder, averaging an impressive 30 disposals in 2019, with speed and skill his other trademarks.

Snelling was originally taken by Port Adelaide in the 2016 rookie draft, with his sole senior game coming against Gold Coast in 2016.

Prior to joining the Power, he captained South Australia’s under-18 championships team and was also a member of West Adelaide’s 2015 SANFL premiership side.

More to come.

Will Snelling bio:

Height: 175cm

Weight: 70kg

Position: Midfielder

Recruited from: West Adelaide (SANFL)

1 Like

Because we got AFL assurances that no one else would take him, so we can nab him later.

(WTFK;s?)

On the up side I guess he’s young, even if he’s another tiny player.

Maybe post that crap in the right thread?

1 Like

At least he has a crack

3 Likes

??? hmmnnn

1 Like

Even the club’s media department is all over Jacket’s obsession with small players.

2 Likes