#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

you're all going to hell.

Could you save me a seat please mate?

my pleasure.

Clearly we are the perfect club to take this kid. Alex Morgan can take on a mentoring role and help this young Indian boy adapt to life in Australia and introduce him to our great game.

Whats that samosa mean?
Say the sentence quickly and you should get it.

This is quite dis-turban and I won’t say I’m sari about it.

You guys dhoti-ing on your favourites makes me feel sikh (different use of sikh here).
It’d help if he guru a bit.

Holy cow, this thread has gone to cow-■■■■.

Instead of merging the threads, couldn't you have left one open for puns and one for the actual player?
Yeah, dividing the subcontinent never created any problems.

This thread is very beautiful, but unfortunately Untouchable.

The Sunil still come up tomorrow.

Okay, I’m done.

Someone’s gotta beef with this thread. Would make a nice Rogan Josh.

Any footage of him?

Anyone got a DVD?

It has to have “body of work” written on there.

Probably not

Ben’s reaction last night was top 10 material.

Which brings us neatly back to your lawn.

Which one? There’s 28 of them in Hindu culture.

Which one? There’s 28 of them in Hindu culture.

Vish I nu, mate.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G_miGclPFGs

I am fine with drafting Ben. No problem. But this appears to "cut across" the JHA

It seems like either the Next Generation Academy has been ripped out of the JHA or theres a separate Next Generation Academy now dealing with players of 24 year of age ?

Some clarity around this would help. I guess we will find out what changes have been made to the academy system at the club

What - The Next Generation Academy has nothing to do with the James Hird Academy - JHA is for father sons.

Played junior footy at 13's and 15's at Northcote Park with Ben's Dad and Uncle - The Dad and uncle and older brother were very good players who graduated into the seniors and the family became stalwarts of the club - Ben comes from a traditional Aussie footy background - Unsure if McNeice fits the spirit of the rule but good luck to Ben - Ben will play senior footy - And he's dad's hair is even redder than in the under 13's.
Its only the matriarchal lineage, we're talkin' about here.

Yes - I knew Mum was Indian but always though she was born in Australia - You can’t get a more ‘dinky di’ Aussie family.

Actually the reaction to the recruiting of Ben McNeice is very disappointing - You are welcome to start a new thread if you wish to discuss the technicalities of the Next Generation Academy.

Actually the reaction to the recruiting of Ben McNeice is very disappointing - You are welcome to start a new thread if you wish to discuss the technicalities of the Next Generation Academy.

what are you his papadum?