#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

Might be the shut down defender we need. Completely did a great job today. Also allowed Baggers to be the spare man.

Daewoo Spoil Of The Year nomination for sure.

Was stoked with that one, give him the keys already.

1 Like

Was workmanlike just like he said in his press conference. stoked to have him get a win in his first

Impressive that he played so well given that he had the 4am shift in the cab this morning before the game.

8 Likes

Well done Ben, looked comfortable defensively. Looking forward to seeing him use his offensive skills.

He was handy. Get a few god spoils in, has pace. Keeps his spot.

Overall I thought he looked completely out of his depth. He did a few nice spoils in the last quarter but I would think will struggle to retain his place.

Loved the two superman spoils!!

Those spoils earn him the next month in the team. Freaging yeah baby!!!

He played well because he was scared Hurley would belt him otherwise.

4 Likes

Really? Anything in particular that stood out?

I genuinely thought he did well for a 25 year old debuting on the biggest H&A game of the year.

2 Likes

Granted i don’t think he got alot of it, but i’d say he didn’t look out of his depth.
he attacked both man and ball when it was his turn, unlike some. i’d think his endevour would get him a game next week above anything else.

1 Like

Get him the fkg pill defenders, he’ll drop those scud missiles you think you can’t pull off.

Didn’t see him do much today, a few last quarter efforts aside — but I also pretty much never saw him trailing his opponent to the ball or losing the contest.

Don’t care if Champion Data think he’s rubbish, like Ambrose.

4 Likes

AFL players ratings had zach merrett down the bottom for the players on the field.

Wowee little crispy one Sam.

1 Like

You mention Ambo Dave, & let me qualify anything I’ve said so far post game, and will do this evening before I get to watch the replay, but I thought he had his worst outing for the year today, but I thought the whole team was frustrating with delivery overall bar a few.

McNeice?? Thought he looked ok when he got near it, from a distance, (& for some reason a lot of action seemed to take place on the farther side from us), I mistook him for Macka once or twice. Has a similar way about him, although clearly not as calm or accomplished as yet, … but am I mad, or could he possibly become a virtual McWrath clone with (a fair bit of) time?

Wasn’t commenting on Ambrose’s game today in particular; Champion Data think he’s always rubbish.

2 Likes

7 Likes

that photoshop looks like some effort was put into, not allowed here. we only deal with square cuts.

2 Likes