#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

I’m not sari.

4 Likes

Gets the food at the local Delhi.

I’m glad you could understand his press conference, I’ve always struggled with the Indian accent TBH. Great initiative that Cat B.

1 Like

3 Likes

Watch the replay, he’s incredibly solid in the first qtr

Keep him in

1 Like

Good little player Ben. Adds very nicely to our small defender stocks.

1 Like

Where’s the pun there? Surely not counting ‘stock’.

1 Like

Really like him. Love his desperation. Hard pric too (cue jokes)

2 Likes

Definitely gifworthy…

23 Likes

wheres danny frawley to leak brain matter out of his ■■■■ on that?

3 Likes

Forget McGrath Wanganeen comparisons, that there looks way more like wanganeen.

1 Like

Back to back games. Well done

This stuff belongs Vindaloo!!!

1 Like

No query as far as I can tell. Love how they used ‘exploit’ and ‘Indian’ in the title as though Essendon’s underpaying an illegal immigrant.

3 Likes

Should be titled “club reads rules”

LOL at painting it as a negative that the club “knew” his “tenuous” eligibility. Do other clubs have a “don’t ask, don’t tell” approach to multiculturalism ?

5 Likes

Betta than McKenna

hey that rhymes.

“My father was born in Italy, my mother was born in Scotland. Had that rule been around when I was young, I might’ve got drafted.”

Category B rookies must have one or both parents born overseas.

Except of course that’s not true. So, you know, jog on.

As well as residing in a certain club’s region, to be eligible the player must be born or have one parent born in Asia or Africa; be of Indigenous background residing in a remote region; or have both parents born in a non-English speaking country (not Asia or Africa).

■■■■ I hate that people who don’t know the rules and can’t apparently be bothered spending 35 seconds on Google get paid to write and talk about this stuff.

6 Likes

Garçon, some wine and cheese to go with Mr James Fantasia’s sour grapes.

1 Like

Fark me. He was overlooked in at least 7 drafts, maybe 8 - and still not deemed good enough in last years draft OR rookie draft, and then got picked up as a category B rookie after a season in the VFL.

The poor other clubs getting “shafted” by Essendon.

Nobody would have said boo if he didn’t play on Tuesday.

Fark off.

12 Likes

Just more proof that recruiters don’t listen to my thoughts on VFL back pockets.

Well, not initially.

2 Likes