#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

No problem at all. I didn’t say he wasn’t AFL worthy, I said he is not ready yet. Big difference.

I mean Captain Heppell

Now I really don’t u/stand then BF.

How do you replace McNiece with a player that’s already playing?? Let alone replace a back pocket,with a mid fielding Captain, … who’s already playing??

I’m very confused here …

Heppell in a back pocket is possibly the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on here and that is saying something.

2 Likes

BRING.
A. HEPPELL
IN.

How did he go today? Report says 28 disposals.

Gave them plenty of curry.
Although naan of those possessions were goals.

5 Likes

Question for anyone who knows -

What is McNiece’s status re rookie list? Has he gone back on the rookie list like McKernan? Does he even have to given the Indian cat b rookie connection?

We put Myers, Ridley and Laverde on LTI list - Myers and Ridley are certainly off.
We upgraded McKernan and McNiece, and put back McKernan. Is that all?

I keep thinking he’s one to hopefully come in and allow McGrath to play through the middle for a game.

Love to see what McGrath could do.

2 Likes

Logically with Lav still on the LTI list and McKernan apparently no longer upgraded now Ridley is playing, McNiece would still be available for senior selection.

Another question is, can a player be put on the LTI retrospectively, ie: can Ambrose go on it and have his 8 weeks minimum on the LTI backdated to when he first got his quad injury?

No. It’s a set eight weeks out from when it’s approved.

2 Likes

Every club can upgrade a rookie after 12 weeks.

Is that a new version of the rule?

My recollection is that only applies if you have left a spot open on the senior list and had an extra rookie.

It’s been this way for at least 4 years.

1 Like

“Ben’s neck is really important to us…”

hahahaha
Love that line.

1 Like

Did this bloke get rear ended by a Mack Truck or something?? Missed half the year with whiplash!

1 Like

Bizarre. I would REALLY like to ease him into Baguley’s role too - would be great to transition him into the side over the next 12 months as he really impressed me on debut.

1 Like

Think it was a training incident.
Rambrose?, Belly?, The Verde?
Mildly curious

He’s on an acid freak-out with Nick Kommer.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with him?