#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

HAHAHAHA

WINDY D LET’S DO THIS

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO

BABY

They thought we were crazy. Crazy like a fox!

Lovely move Jackets! Very sneaky.

Bet AFL house will find something wrong with this.

I’m so impressed with jackets right now.

Utterly baffled as to how he pulled it off though? Didn’t he have to declare all the players we were interested in as category B rookies before the national draft?

Lovely move Jackets! Very sneaky.

Bet AFL house will find something wrong with this.

Likely outcome.

Awaiting AFL press release stating that loophole exploited by Essendon FC has now been closed in 3… 2…

That’s Hawthorn level of draft manipulation right there. I love it!

What kind of player is he? Back pocket? If so we have done a ■■■■■■ brilliant job of attempting to fill all of our needs this draft/trade period

Yia Yia was born in Greece, cat B pls?

To celebrate the" McNeice maneuver" today , we are going out for tea, you guessed it, The Golden Arches for a McNeice Happy Meal…

Love it, did not see that coming. India? Who knew?

What kind of player is he? Back pocket? If so we have done a ■■■■■■ brilliant job of attempting to fill all of our needs this draft/trade period

Yes skilful back pocket player that is good on small opposition forwards. His ball use is very good.

To celebrate the" McNeice maneuver" today , we are going out for tea, you guessed it, The Golden Arches for a McNeice Happy Meal...

I thought you were going say you were going to go to Annapurna Restaurant for a chicken tikka masala.

Awaiting negative article from SWMNBN banging on about Essendon’s continual breaking of and manipulation of rules in 3… 2…

Fantastic work.

But how’d this happen without him being mentioned in the list oh guys we had eligible under that criteria?

Great move. No idea how it works, given he wasn’t on the list of guys we had access to under that rule. But I guess this is one if those occasions where the AFLs “fluid” rules have worked to our advantage.

Fantastic work.

But how’d this happen without him being mentioned in the list oh guys we had eligible under that criteria?

Adding him to that list would have given other clubs time to complain and the AFL time to react and close the loophole we so cunningly exploited.

Hidden in the noise: “Bombers’ inaugural Next Generation Academy player”

So. how does that impact the “James Hird Academy”?.

Love this!

What’s really amazing is this is exactly what bigfooty said would happen

I know kids, I’m scared too