#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

This is great but I doubt if there would be clubs unaware of potential for such a listing. Even at u13, kids entering rep squads are asked to fill in forms listing whether or not they have indigenous heritage, and country of birth for both mother and father. In my area the coordinator reiterated the need to fill this in in order for the league to check if any kids qualified for streaming into certain lists…

Edit I just checked and the question was about qualification for $&@$ Carlton next Gen Academy (northern suburbs).

So glad we could provide an opportunity to someone from such a diverse background. He is the definitive hidden gem. I shall call him the philosophers stone.

Ummm I heard BOTH of McGrath's parents were born in Canada. Can we get our pick 1 back now?

Still not in Asia or Africa.

THATS RACIST

So glad we could provide an opportunity to someone from such a diverse background. He is the definitive hidden gem. I shall call him the philosophers stone.

McNeice = Benfti Special

Will bring in more supporters from the Indian community. I think Alex Morgan has a parent from India decent too. Brilliant Dodoro, I love your work.

Mark Allen should be onboard also…

We are really breaking down those barriers kids from his background face adjusting to this funny game. It’s inspiring. This pick makes me feel like anything is possible.

We are really breaking down those barriers kids from his background face adjusting to this funny game. It's inspiring. This pick makes me feel like anything is possible.

If a kid from the Essendon VFL can make it…

Hey, at least you got your outside run.

Honestly, I never knew something could be so awesome and such a farking joke at the same time.

Yep. This event out GWS getting Setterfield for way unders.

Two things:

1. I’m glad we are using the rookie B list, and glad to have another of our VFL players make it onto the senior list.
  2. I give up trying to stay on top of what is and isn’t allowed any more. It’s unpossible.

AFL probably approved this, thinking he’s Irish.

How ambiguous is this

“His mother was born in India”

We might be able to add Hep A soon because his brother has a Bintang T-Shirt

WTF!

Not complaining, great move. I’m all for the Cat B spots being utilised, and this is actually a guy with a bit of promise. Also helps on two fronts - small defenders and good skills. Very pleased.

AFL probably approved this, thinking he's Irish.

Ticks all the box

Good one him, once again. not sure if that was the intention of the rookie b list, but good luck.

Honestly, I never knew something could be so awesome and such a farking joke at the same time.

LOL.

It said his mother was born in India, but is she of Indian descent? (Her parents could have been living there for work, etc.) If not, it’s even more of a joke, but I’m not complaining in this instance.

Only Jackets could find a way to take a multicultural list rule, and find a way to use it to sign a VFL Half back flanker.

Genius

Does he have a nick name?

Can it be ‘Curry’?

http://sportingsouvenirs.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/S/B/SBAW12-Essendon.jpg

Ben “call centre” McNiece