#42 Adam Saad

What a ■■■■■■■ GUN!

I was actually in awe at one point where he gathered down back against Cox, and then took about 3 or 4 extra efforts to defeat another few players alone. Brilliant.

5 Likes

Is that the one where he fell to one knee, I thought he was out of it, and he bounced up to run and get the ball??

3 Likes

He did look really farked in the last ten minutes. He played his enormous heart out.

When he was lining up one-out on Cox ; I was thinking that if the ball came up to them Saad would probably just leap 2 metres in the air to spoil the big Yank. Of course, the maggots would have given a free kick against him.

2 Likes

Hard as nails. Massive friendly fire hit from Hooker. Hooker took mark and the commendation for the effort. Saad’s courage was also incredible.

1 Like

Love his no nonsense view of the game and himself.

Mentions players having confidence in the game plan / system - which is important, as it indicates the players believe in it and they know what they should be doing. If that helped us get back into the game then that’s a positive sign we have a good system in place. And these things do take time to nail down but we are getting there.

It’s the best thing to come out of the game. Stick to the system and see the benefit.

After our poor first 2 rounds our score for/vs/against is 427-308 or 138.6% (albeit against some ordinary opposition) But it shows we can score and defend very well.

i wish the club wouldnt force players to read off a formulaic set of notes in these videos

But where are the learnings in that?

sure they do the cliché stuff - but I reckon Saad just called it as he saw it.

26 Likes

4 Likes

I haven’t read the posts that led to this and I don’t need to. It’s farking hilarious.

Half the size, twice the footballer.

9 Likes

Was it cox that pushed him into moore during the last contest? I cand stand cox.

1 Like

I NEED VIDEO OF THIS AGAIN.

That is some seriously weird grass.

9 Likes

I love this dude. Makes such a difference to our team…defensively and offensively.

4 Likes

Hate to say it but American pie went alright yesterday.

I thought he broke even with Hooker.

You took the words out of my mouth
What a player is Adam!!!

Agreed Saad is immense.

But can someone please explain why we don’t groom him for the midfield.

If his line breaking occured from the midfield it would be more damaging.