#42 Adam Saad

considering the carryon, surprised it isn’t zac clarke for some.

1 Like

Nine Footy Show today chucked Cun*ington out of their Team of the Year and added Saad.

:100:

27 Likes

I my top 2. Maybe Hepp just in front.

Hepp’s no chance now after missing 2 games and probably missing more. The way our Crichton works it favours blokes playing every game.

I reckon it should be changed to something like your best 20 games so blokes who miss a couple with injury are still a chance

Nah. Most valued, for me, means someone who plays more games can add more value.

3 Likes

Would be a deserving winner of both the BnF and AA honours.

1 Like

Would take this guy over Shiel. Never lets you down.

1 Like

We have both so your comment seems a little strange.

1 Like

Most improved, for sure. Been fantastic this year.

1 Like

Oh… I think Zac Clarke can have most improved based on the last week alone.

2 Likes

Should give finding_nino his dues. (well we can when he’s allowed back Nov 1, 2019 8:01 am.)
The Saad and McKenna double act has been massive for the side.

How much did we pay for him again?

Googling tells me this happened:

Saad has joined Essendon on a three-year contract after the Bombers exchanged a future second-round draft pick with the Queensland club.

4 Likes

Future second for the best small defender and the best line breaking HBF in the comp, sounds fair to me.

8 Likes

Farking LOL, Suns

1 Like

Suns never knew what they had.

He is able to excel with us because we actually have a defensive structure, they never did.

I never knew he was this good defensively too though. He really is a cracking footballer.

It’s not strange at all.
Shiel widely regarded as the ‘big fish’ which cost us an arm and a leg. Saad came cheap with not super high expectations. Was a great pickup.

2 Likes

Is in my top 3 favourite players at the club.

Don’t ask who the other 2 are because there’s about 10 of them.

14 Likes

It is strange because we have both so why do you need to chose one over the other?

Best BP/small defender in the game now. Won’t be AA because they’ll probably still squeeze in Rance in the back six or someone like Selwood just to have him in there but wow he’s a beauty